O5 Medical team

FeaR x Green Pikachu

In Game Name:Alex Donwood
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:52390285
Job applying for:Medical
How many Strikes do you have:1
Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:Well honestly it would be more rp experience and a different one to the average medic which i really like.Being a personal medic to any high command+ would seem like a great rp experience and lots of fun so why not try it out.I am a senior surgeon so i have my experience with how the rp works and then again i have also done surgery's on site admin so it wont be my first time for if i need to do it
Why should we accept you:Well because i  am an active medical and i have done quite a few surgery's/checkups or well normal medical care.Since im senior medic i have went through LCZ a few times and most of the time there is some sort of fight so i am familiar with healing when combat just took place/taking place and also not to combat heal.I have been in medical/the server for a while now so i do know where places are in LCZ/HCZ/EZ if im called somewhere.I also know some people that are applying for O5 personal staff so i think there will be no problems between us through this experience.Also i have been told the lots and lots of stuff im not allowed to say so i already know most of that.Thanks for giving me a chance to apply and have a good day.