My ban appeal- Denied

DaBoss0280

Steam name: Daboss0280

IGN: Daboss0280

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:193548712

Ban length: perm

Admin that banned me: USSR Josh

Reason: Mass Staff diss/ server diss/ player diss/ ltap

Its been over 2 years. I realize what I did was wrong. Also that it could have hurt other people feelings at the time. I wasnt thinking about that I was only thinking of my self but now I realize that. This server was so fun to play on. I dont know why I did that. im just here apologizing for what I did. And looking to see if I could rejoin the community.

- Support

• Banned over a year ago.
Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

8 minutes ago, DaBoss0280 said:

I dont understand why you cant appeal a ban thats over 1 year? honest question @Ender

Your not allowed to

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

1 minute ago, LuckyGoose said:

Sorry man rules are rules. But thanks for the respect.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

7 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

3 hours ago, Felix said:

He already realized he can’t appeal this really no need for more +/- supports

Yeah, guess it'll be moved soon. Good lad though

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Just now, Ender said:

Yeah, guess it'll be moved soon. Good lad though

You seem like a nice guy now, wasn't sure how you were back then but rules are rules 😕

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-SUPPORT

I know I know man. It sucks, bans over a year cannot be appealed. But, look on the bright side, if we're still around in 3 years, your ban will be lifted entirely. 

Considering how you're acting now, you definitely have changed a lot. I was there when you were banned, and to be entirely honest I didnt think I'd ever see an appeal from you. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||