Peggu's O5 Medic Application

Peggu with a Gun

-Support

As what most people have already stated, you only care about being a higher rank then most people. Not only that but you have had a pretty bad past, including recently.

• Like 3

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

7 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

As what most people have already stated, you only care about being a higher rank then most people. Not only that but you have had a pretty bad past, including recently.

Side note, you only joined medic recently to gain this higher ranking. You obviously aren't actually wanting to do the job.

Edited by poptarts
  • Like 1

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

On 4/17/2020 at 12:43 PM, Falxen said:

-Support, 
Honestly peggu, you are in my opinion not a very nice person as i believe can be seen trough your behavior and the sheer amount of strikes and/or warns you have. 
I believe that a fairly large amount of players on the server will agree with me when i say that.

Also, you are not a medic, so dont make the requirements.

On 4/17/2020 at 1:42 PM, Peggu with a Gun said:

I dont even know who you are nor do i even ever talk to you why are you - me when i dont even know you

-support 

Incredibly unprofessional. This is exactly why you shouldn't be chosen for the position.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

14 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

25 minutes ago, poptarts said:

-Support

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

34 minutes ago, poptarts said:

-Support

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rejected from the gaminglight community

—FORUMS DIPLOMAT MESSAGE—

due certain comments and failure to comply with the previous diplomats message I will be locking this post. It will remain locked until someone either accepts or denies Peggu’s app. 

Thank you, 

October

Edited by October

• Catsro locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Catsro unlocked this topic
  • Catsro locked this topic