Peggu's O5 Medic Application

Peggu with a Gun

In Game Name: Peggu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150759047'

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Rang or Igneous

How many Strikes do you have: 11

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: Because i love all the O5 members and think of all of them as my friends. As well as my history with medical i love everything about medical jobs seeing as my CC did start out medical for a reason. Being able to hang with my friends and do medical work would really be a nice job for me.

Why should we accept you: My history with medical is slim but very good in my eyes. My custom CC is an example. I was so dedicated to medical that my CC started out as a medical branch job in times where medical CCs were unheard of Making my way all the way up to medical low command and unfortunately leaving the branch to pursue a security life. However my love and talents for the medical life still hasnt left me and my history in working in medical were times of joy for me. I feel like if accepted i will be a remarkable Medical for all O5 because of my medical history, Love for the job, Respect for my superiors, and the love of getting to work around people i care about. ❤️ Rang & Igneous ❤️ (i care about dogz and castro dont worry :3)

Edited by Peggu with a Gun
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 4

-Support, 
Honestly peggu, you are in my opinion not a very nice person as i believe can be seen trough your behavior and the sheer amount of strikes and/or warns you have. 
I believe that a fairly large amount of players on the server will agree with me when i say that.

Also, you are not a medic, so dont make the requirements.

• Like 4

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 minutes ago, Peggu with a Gun said:

Joining back as soon as i load into the server imma get trained

You can apply once you're medic+, so you need to be promoted at least once even if you get trained.

• Like 2

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-support Peggu when I was your superior you had not a shred of respect for me, you never followed orders, and tried overruling what I said 24/7. Not to mention when I was a  rank below you you had no respect at all and all I was to you was another underling to control,  you had no respect for me when I was enlisted, I do not feel like you have the people skills or the right idea of being a superior, let alone your warms/strikes.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, (GL) Salt Is Key said:

-support Peggu when I was your superior you had not a shred of respect for me, you never followed orders, and tried overruling what I said 24/7. Not to mention when I was a  rank below you you had no respect at all and all I was to you was another underling to control,  you had no respect for me when I was enlisted, I do not feel like you have the people skills or the right idea of being a superior, let alone your warms/strikes.

54 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support, 
Honestly peggu, you are in my opinion not a very nice person as i believe can be seen trough your behavior and the sheer amount of strikes and/or warns you have. 
I believe that a fairly large amount of players on the server will agree with me when i say that.

Who even are you people.

• Dislike 4

I believe it clearly states who i am in my name/signature. 

And, if you are intending to argue that my statements are innacurate, please dont, thats not what this section of the forums are for, feel free to contact me on Ts3/Discord for that.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 minutes ago, Falxen said:

And, if you are intending to argue that my statements are innacurate, please dont, thats not what this section of the forums are for, feel free to contact me on Ts3/Discord for that.

Let's not argue please. It's gets us nowhere and will just get this application locked.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 minute ago, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

- support

You only joined medical so you could get this and be higher than everyone else, you don't actually care about medical or your job in it. It may sound harsh but that's a fact, I was medical command the same time as you and I saw what you were like.

thats not how the O5 medic works. i wouldn't be over anyone or even equal to y'all its a whole separate job.

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep the commentary to a minimum and keep it respectful. I do not want to see people arguing, it will cause hatred and disrespect towards members and we do not want to see that. Leave a +Support, -Support, or a Neutral response. If you have a problem with someones response, take it to private messages and sort it out there. If this post gets out of hand and people start arguing etc, this post may be locked to prevent any hatred or disrespect.

Kind Regards From the Forum Diplomat Team.

(100% not stolen from munchies)

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1 hour ago, Falxen said:

-Support, 

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

- Support

I just doesn't feel right that you have 11 warns. I wouldn't trust someone as yourself to such a significant role. No offense but not many people would trust you due to your past and current actions/personality in the present. Plus, image.png.66bc5472e9215a631f9ff7ea6afa43c9.png image.png.159c6c3d3daae470aefe8cbde2fe183c.png 

Edited by TG_Waffle
  • Dislike 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

20 minutes ago, TG_Waffle said:

- Support

I just doesn't feel right that you have 11 warns. I wouldn't trust someone as yourself to such a significant role. No offense but not many people would trust you due to your past and current actions/personality in the present. Plus, image.png.66bc5472e9215a631f9ff7ea6afa43c9.png image.png.159c6c3d3daae470aefe8cbde2fe183c.png 

Dont get mad we are -supporting just fix your ways, you are a good person but made some bad decisions like I did. No need to delete it's just constructive criticism 

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-/+support 

+ Peggu is good at doing tasks albeit 

+  SHE IS A MEDIC Blitz 

- Very rude at times 

- can be controlling 

overall leaning + but if Peggu sees this you need to be a lot more respectful change that and a whole lot of these - supports will be + supports 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

I think you should probably try to reapply at a different time. The fact that you just rejoined medical after not being active on medical for a long time makes me feel like you're only doing all this just for a special designation and is a major red flag TBH. I'm also not sure your general attitude is really right for this position. The fact that you have 11 warns is also not a good sign either... 

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

• Catsro locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Catsro unlocked and locked this topic