Aqua's Red Right Hand Application

AquaWolf

In Game Name: Aqua

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199025790

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: None

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I think overall it would be a fun experience and its something new to do in the server, as Nu7 we never get to do anything like this. It would give me another reason to be more active as I'm currently only using 1 life.

Why should we accept you: I think I have a lot of experience in the server as a whole, I've been in Nu7 alone for half a year. I'm generally pretty active unless I happen to have a lot of homework that day, and I get on for about 2 hours almost everyday but that will probably go up.  I've never done anything mingy or purposely disruptive to anyone else and I always try to do my best.

(No there isnt a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)

Edited by AquaWolf

- Good guy and all. 

- Semi-Active

-Application wasn't all that worked on and doesn't look like you attempted to really try on it however it's a "Okay" application

Neautral +/-

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png