BadAim

RRH?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. BadAim For RRH?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: [GL]BadAimSam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81238702

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - MTF OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-13 (Catsro), O5-1 (Igneous) if 13 is taken.

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: SCP-RP has always held a special place in my heart, as it was the Garry’s Mod server that sparked my interest in RP servers. From my start on the server in Security, I always remembered seeing Rangiatea being guarded by A-1, and watching the fun they had. It became clear to me then that I didn't want to stop and be content with Security, I wanted to give MTF a shot. When I joined Nu-7, I realized that it definitely wasn’t the branch for me (*COUGH* Nimo as commander *COUGH*), and that I needed some change. So, I talked to my buddy Daedran, and I joined A-1 the next day. I have nothing but outstanding memories from guarding Site Administration. From helping Carpenter chase Blackbeard around surface to arrest him, to sharing a laugh with Igneous over him making an A-1 member 4 feet tall, to hanging out with Catsro and Randy in his Boomer DOC Office. I want to continue to make these memories, and also help O5 make them. I also want to join RRH because I’ve been looking for a way to come back to the server while not worrying about ranks, and while also engaging in RP, and this looks like a great way to do it.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because in my 1 year on Gaminglight I have gotten a lot of experience under my belt. In MTF, the lowest rank I left as was Sergeant Major in Nu-7, and I had also gained a lieutenant position in E-11, Security, and most importantly A-1. I know the guarding game pretty well, and now from my experience on IMP-RP, I also know what it is like to be guarded. I'm currently holding a High Command (equal to Site Admin over here) position on Imperial-RP, which will help me out tremendously on my RRH job, as I will be able to understand what my VIP is thinking, what they dislike about being guarded, and how I can minimize that issue while still remaining effective at my job. I also understand how to properly engage in the SeriousRP that would be required out of me, as shown by my previous A-1 2LT spot, my position in Clan Imperium on IMP-RP (the hardest special forces to get into, I was the only non-JMT that made it in when they held tryouts), and other current [REDACTED] positions here. Overall I think I would be a great choice for this position due to my previous experience as an A-1 CMD member, my recently gained experience in High Command on Imperial-RP, and because of my multiple special forces positions that would help me remain serious and professional while on the job. I hope to work with the O5 team soon! 😄

EDIT: In case there are concerns on my activity, do note that I have been back on the server for about a month as an SM in security and as a LCPL in E11, but both jobs are under different names.

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Giving this a FAAAT +Support. I think BadAim's reputation precedes him. He's been on the server for a long time and a gaminglight SuperAdmin I think he obviously has proven himself as a trustworthy member of the community. He's fun to be around. Since I don't play combat classes I don't really know him from MTF or anything. But from D Block and seeing him around the facility, I know he's fun to be around and isn't a rule-breaker. I think his app speaks for itself.

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

2 hours ago, TheBrigand said:

Giving this a FAAAT +Support. I think BadAim's reputation precedes him. He's been on the server for a long time and a gaminglight SuperAdmin I think he obviously has proven himself as a trustworthy member of the community. He's fun to be around. Since I don't play combat classes I don't really know him from MTF or anything. But from D Block and seeing him around the facility, I know he's fun to be around and isn't a rule-breaker. I think his app speaks for itself.

BadAim chill dude and reasons above so +supporrrrt

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

4 hours ago, TheBrigand said:

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

5 hours ago, TheBrigand said:

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

5 hours ago, TheBrigand said:

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF