Jacks 05 medical app :)

Jackwebb1112

In game name: Jack
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102743983
Job applying for: medical 🙂
How many strikes: 0
Why you want to join: Well I think this is going to be fun, I get to meet more people. It is something new and I don't see any harm in trying to join. I love being a medic and I thought it would be cool to join a new take on medical
Why should we accept you: Well I am one of the most active medical. I perform the most surgeries currently in medical. I think I'm well respected and liked and believe I am a noice surgeon in medical currently. I am an elite medic and have performed multiple surgeries for the 05 before so you have first hand experience with my work. I think my works speak for me and again just thought there would be no harm in attempting to join. I really just want to see more then what I am able to see and this looks like the perfect timing to do so, I will never leave medical and thought trying to stay in a MTF and medical would be a little to hard, but with this it would again be perfect. I would love to meet the people I work with and will like the people I work with, considering I already do. so yea thats it really and even if  I don't get accepted ima still enjoy that I was able to apply. Have a good o'l day 🙂

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●

+Support

Jack is one of my best medical staff, and his dedication to the branch really shows it. He is for sure fit for a spot in the O5 Medical Team.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support. I see him in D Block healing up Gensec LITERALLY EVERY DAY which infuriates me. We gotta take care of him one of these days...

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

5 hours ago, Nicoarn121 said:

+support He lied in the application he is the most active member of medical

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

8 hours ago, Nicoarn121 said:

+support He lied in the application he is the most active member of medical

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png