Slummy's T-Mod Application

SlummyTrain

Should Slummy Be a Trial Moderator   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Slummy be a trial moderator

1) What is your in-game name?: SF AM Slummy 3123/Purge Lord II Slummy

2) What is your steam name?: SlummyTrain

3) What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:464619314

4) Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No I do not 

5) What date did you start playing on the community? roughly: April 1, 2020

6) What date did you make your forums account?: April 1, 2020

7) Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Apprentice

8) How many warns do you have on the Server?: 1 warn because I was an Event character not during an event.

9)  have you donated?  I have donated 90$

10) What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod

11) Have you read the staff guidelines at:Yes

12) You will be tested on it: Got it! :)

13) Timezone: EST

14) Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?:      I believe I deserve this rank because I am active every single day since I have joined the server. Also, I would try my best to make the server a positive RP experience for newcomers because no one wants a toxic RP server. By getting this rank I believe that it would be a great opportunity for me because even though I  have no experience as a T-Mod, I think that with more time and effort as a T-mod I can be a better Mod in the future. Lastly, I believe I should get a chance of being a T-Mod because I am responsible, positive,hard working, and respectful to others.

16) How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  First I would bring him to me and proceed to tell him that he/she has been brought he due to mass RDM. If the person that I brought decides to start cursing at me I would gag him and then tell him again why he has been brought to me.Then I will give the person a second chance and ungag them, so that they can explain themselves. If the person proceeds with cussing at me I will gag them again check logs to make sure they truly mass RDM people, and then get a Moderator+ to Kick/Ban the person for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. 

- Support

Hello slummy, Although you are a great guy i believe you are not ready for staff because of the reasons i will be posting dwn  below.

1. I believe warns do not matter, a person can have 15 warns and still be good, and not a minge depending when the warns are from.
  2. "SlummyTrain Member CONTENT COUNT 1" One content count. "Active on Forums/Teamspeak" Is from the requirements for TMOD. I have never seen you on the fourms plus you made this account 16 days ago. That does not count as active on the forums. 
  3. No Experience, Although that is not required it helps with becoming staff. 
  4. All you have for your reson to become staff is about you being positive. 

Allthough i wish you good luck.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+Support

*Active

*Friendly

-Support

*Not active enough of the forums

*Not active in teamspeak

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit