Costcotron1924's Ban Appeal

Bossatron1924

Steam Name: Costcotron1924

Ingame Name: Costcotron1924

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461424346

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: Mass Rasism

Dispute: So, i know what i did was wrong, and i regret what i did to my friends and family on this server and am only coming back onto this server to see all my friends and severely apologize for what i did to everyone, and to all admins, T mods and Super admins apart. If i was to ever get unbanned i would probably keep my trap shut. Again i am very sorry for what i did and it has reflected on me for what i did and guilt is left forever on me with no one to apologize to and if i can't get this appealed then i wish every one a huge apology on my part for saying that specific word. 

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

- support

Should've known better. 

Wait a while

Costco Being Racist..PNG

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

he's a kid who got taught a naughty word and he thought it was cool to say it, i did it when i was 12 and I got smacked. 

+support

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Based On Proof Below V i have changed my support to a - Support

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

-support

you obviously knew what you were doing when you said the n word FOUR separate times. In one clip you are trying to say you said something else. Your application is basically you just saying you miss playing on the server, not a good way to appeal a ban. plus you were already punished for this THREE separate times, and you did not learn from ANY of them. If it takes a perma ban to get you to realize what you did was wrong then your ban is well deserved.

image.png.67acb0083d4c24aa7d2a72d9eabb8480.png

You also lied about it when you were confronted. So you knew exactly what you were doing.

image.png.f39af05a9a4aecb7ec74f9b733e1015f.png

Edited by Breen

gog

This warning and ban was put in place regarding this player report:

Based on the evidence provided, confirmed via server logs, as well as the fact this constituted mass racism, I issued a permanent ban consistent with the guidelines in place in the staff handbook. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support

The rules are clear and this is way beyond a first time thing. If the appeal was better written and this was posted a few months down the line then maybe. But coming around a day after despite multiple previous incidents? Sorry man but that wouldn't fly in many communities.

-Support

Its common sense that you don't say the naughty no no word. You've also said it in said clip which probably shows who you are.

I'd wait a while.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

he pulled a pewdiepie -support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

https://imgur.com/UYYvzs7
I would say he hasn't been warned or punished for a previous history of racist jokes and remarks. If he has been verbally warned I would be concerned about what staff consider warning or verbally warning especially given the obvious evidence that shows he has been given plenty of warnings.

-Support

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

DENIED

It's apparent from the responses of the community that it is not the first time you have pulled a move like this before, and that kind of stuff is not tolerated here at Gaminglight. However, you can re-appeal in 1 month if you so wish.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 4

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic