501st Officer Application

ZeferGaming

Steam name: Zefershpear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107843717 In game name:

501st Medic SGT Zefer 3333

Callsign: Zefer

Current rank: SGT

When was I last promoted: 4/13/2020

How long have you been in the 501st: 2 weeks Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st

Protocols?:yes Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?:yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:yes

if I were to become officer: honestly I've always been a leader whether it be in my days as a Commander of the shock trooper in the clone wars or in everyday life I'm strict but determined to push my trooper to there highest potential but the main reason I want to be a officer is with my medic job I can recruit more medics if I were the rank of officer I want to strive to make the 501st medics the best they can be but of course this also goes for the none medics too all troopers should be treaded like they all have a chance if they do good and if the strive to do just that I will be happy to promote them if I were to be rank officer my goal is to show that every 501st has what it takes and will go on to do great under my command the 501st is in my opinion the greatest battalion in the empire and I will see to it they stay that way the 501st will grow under my rank as officer and will stay the most elite on the galaxy

Edited by zefershpear

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work