• No

Steam Name? : Xxxtentacion

Steam ID? :STEAM_0:1:10247343

Ingame Name? : 501st SGT Hugh 1358

Callsign? : Hugh

Current Rank? : SGT 

When were you promoted? : 4/13/20

How long have you been in the 501st (roughly)?: Since 4/5/20

Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols?: Yes

Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?: Yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?: Yes

Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+): I want to become an officer in the 501st because I want to have an impact on this organization. I want to take the leadership skills I know I have and the ones I have seen in action and apply them to the best of my ability. I know that we are on an upward trend towards becoming one of the more active battalions on the server and I have gotten to witness most of the growth already. I want to continue this trend and get this group even more recognition and experience. I think with the right people in the right positions, we can achieve this goal, and I think I can really help us get there. I really want the chance to be able to mentor and train new members as we continue to grow, and at the same time continue to develop and strengthen my own skills through the process. I understand that this will be a challenge and will take time and effort and I'm here for it.

Edited by Hugh

++Support
+ Super Dedicated
+Smart Well educated in the 501st SOP and Expectations
+Cool guy
I believe Hugh would make a great Officer Because he shows great leader ship skills an example of this is when he was chose to lead a event as a Sgt and Did very well all together i would love to have Hugh fight alongside of me as A Officer.

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |