1. 1. Should I be a Colonel?

• Yes, Why?
    • No, Why?

In-Game Name : TheJayden

SteamID : STEAM_1:1:80035045

Current Rank : Major

How long have you been in your current rank? : 4 Weeks 1 day

What timezone are you in? : Central Standard Timezone

How many warns do you have? : 0 (https://imgur.com/a/eTRaBTi)

Permission : Deputy Commissioner Matthew 1K25

Why should you be promoted (200 words minimum) : I believe I should be promoted because I work very hard to help others in the department and try to help them succeed to their maximum potential. I always take constructive criticism to better myself in many ways. I have had lots of experience as a command member and have helped many people. I understand the Police Officer Guide completely and re-read it to make sure I'm updated on everything. I always listen to everyone's side in a report to get a good understanding of what's happening with each other. I always have my DMs open to everyone in case they have to ask a question that isn't in the police officer guide. I have been in the community for quite some time and have a good understanding of how things roll around in this community. I understand the MOTD really well and make sure that I stay up to date with it. Ever since school has been out due to COVID-19 I have been able to increase my activity a lot. I always try to balance out my time in the departments I am in. I have really good leadership skills and try to carry that on to the lower ranks so they can help the other ranking officers to help assist command with questions and things like that. Ever since I was trained for the Police Department (Literally right when I joined) I've always liked how it is structured and how it runs. (245 Words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No) : Yes

Edited by TheJayden
Added word count at the end

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

Could Use a little more time as MAJ.

I've seen Thejayden on PD most of the time, and He is fit for this rank in PD and he is an amazing major and he listens to both sides before making an decision, and whenever I have trouble with an Police Officer and no LC is on, I usually message TheJayden because he always responds.

Edited by K1LLER
  • Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

I've seen Thejayden on PD most of the time, and He is fit for this rank in PD and he is an amazing major and he listens to both sides before making an decision, and whenever I have trouble with an Police Officer and no LC is on, I usually message TheJayden because he always responds.

Could use a little more time as MAJ 😉

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

5 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

Could use a little more time as MAJ 😉

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head Admin

-Support

Sorry Jayden, but I would feel better if you had a bit more time as Major before being promoted to Colonel. To me, it feels almost as if you were promoted just yesterday.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

- Support

Hi Jayden, Colonel is a big step in Low Command and I feel this takes a lot of time to earn. Not just the minimum. I feel you need more time before I can give my support.

You are a good officer but need more time!

COL Eternity

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

1 hour ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

• Like 1

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

2 hours ago, springs.exe said:

changing sorry but I dont think you have been major long enough we need more Majors than Colonels right now no hard feelings 

how can we need more Majors when all the Major spots are full....doesn't make sense in my opinion 

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

3 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

spacer.png

4 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

damn dude its like yesterday you were a LT XD

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

5 hours ago, Pooders said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

11 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+ Support

-Mature
-Great at the job
-Fir for it
-Could use a little bit more time as Major

• Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+Support

-Is active

-Is always willing to help

-Good reputation

-Good amount of experience

-Mature

-Knows how to deal with the responsibility of being low command and does it well

*Even though I agree that you should stay Major just a bit longer because the next rank is pretty much as high as you can apply for and the minimum time I feel is kind of low for Major to Colonel,  but you did technically meet the required wait period of 4 weeks, so I will not -Support just for that. You meet the requirements and demonstrated that you can handle that kind of role*

*Good Luck

-CPT Rich 1L29

• Like 1

PD Major, EMS Captain

On 4/16/2020 at 7:05 PM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

• Like 1

+Support

By the time this app gets accepted or denied he would have more time then the minimum. I think TheJayden has proven to be essential to the PD command team.

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Has been here for some time
  • Knows how to lead officers
  • Never has been disrespectful.
  • Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Major +Support

•Extremely Mature and Understanding.  TheJayden knows how to handle situations under various circumstances.

•Has been on PD Command for a long time and is extremely active.  He has the perfect amount of experience and availability to be a Colonel.

•This application shows dedication and hard work. Great job on your application.

•Knows all the server rules and is familiar with all PD rules.

Good luck bud.

• Like 1

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

On 4/16/2020 at 6:05 PM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Fit For The Rank

• Like 1

Returning soon 

2 hours ago, Northy said:

Major +Support

•Extremely Mature and Understanding.  TheJayden knows how to handle situations under various circumstances.

•Has been on PD Command for a long time and is extremely active.  He has the perfect amount of experience and availability to be a Colonel.

•This application shows dedication and hard work. Great job on your application.

Good luck bud.

• Like 1

Signature.png

On 4/21/2020 at 9:21 PM, Northy said:

Major +Support

Good luck bud.

• Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 4/19/2020 at 4:54 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+Support

By the time this app gets accepted or denied he would have more time then the minimum. I think TheJayden has proven to be essential to the PD command team.

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Has been here for some time
  • Knows how to lead officers
  • Never has been disrespectful.

• Like 1

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic