Elapin's false warn appeal on Nao- Accepted

[GL] Elapin

Your In-game: Elapin

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:237084328

The admin's name in-game: Nao

The admin's steam name (If you know it):   STEAM_0:1:58189148

What warning did you receive: Prop Minge

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.fe5ad2c0ca12caa2988bf954319ea5f4.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was organizing a street race to do a RP scenario or purpose so I placed cones down to street race to organize it and I tried to no colide the props but it didn't allow me to. I wasn't flinging my props around in the air, i dont see how that was prop mingeing. 

Any extra information: He barely got any side of my story and just looked at my warns, then warned me. I asked Senior Admin Will who was on scene at the time and said I should appeal it because it was used for a rp scenario. 

• Head Admin

+Support

I was at the mansion where this took place and all there was were a few cones setup on the side of the road. It is a false warning in my opinion an could have been handled a bit better in my mind.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

I was at the mansion where this took place and all there was were a few cones setup on the side of the road. It is a false warning in my opinion an could have been handled a bit better in my mind.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

1 hour ago, Sion said:

We need @NaoKotori side first before coming to a conclusion 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Hello this is Nao the Trial Moderator that warned Elapin for the prop minge,
I got a /report from an officer about cones on the road. At the time Elapin, the warned person in this case, had his Meeseeks job which is not allowed to build on the streets, the same goes for even hobos. While there was a long police pursuit I witnessed a huge traffic jam and collision due to these cones on the road. I understand he was organizing a race but that also means he purposefully put those cones there, there were also adverts about him organizing a street race so it didn't take long to understand what was going on. I understand you may be frustrated that I chose to warn you but several people complained about the cones as well and it caused a lot of trouble. Elapin also had prior warnings for other forms of prop minge so I decided to warn him. After rethinking the situation I do believe giving a warn might have been a little too extreme but given the circumstances at the time it felt like the right decision. Thank you for reading, feel free to make your own decisions.

• Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

-support 

It justfied, yes 'propminge' isn't really the proper term for this but it either keeping it or removing it and getting a new warn that is re-worded

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+/- Support

• While the warning is understandable and has a reason for it, I believe the warning should be re-worded in some sort as the warning is just. Maybe remove it and re-word it? 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

28 minutes ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

• While the warning is understandable and has a reason for it, I believe the warning should be re-worded in some sort as the warning is just. Maybe remove it and re-word it? 

No point. It literally is easier on SMT to just keep the current warn if your just going to give him another after its removed.

Thought staff members couldn't warn higher ranking staff unless they had perms from like a senior admin or something 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

Returning soon 

16 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

It justfied, yes 'propminge' isn't really the proper term for this but it either keeping it or removing it and getting a new warn that is re-worded

To add to this, I do believe a verbal would of been more than suffice unless he didn't remove it after you ask

That bald Aussie Guy

On 4/17/2020 at 2:11 PM, Ender said:

+/- Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I