Micheal's Resignation

A Fallout Marine

Name: Micheal

Date: 4/16/2020

Reason: It was a matter of time before I found myself writing this. I would like to say this have been a thought of mine for months now. I've slowly been getting not as happy to be on the server. At the same time, I don't want to hog this spot just to get on every now and then. I getting off the server for a long while. Whether I return or not is not clear,but I do know I don't want to do this anymore. I'm sorry.

Doggo-A no mic good guy who made it to AHOT. Congrats and good luck the branch.

Beanz-A role model and legend for me. Keep doing what you do,Beanz. You're great at it.

Pure- One of the strangest HCMD I've met,but a great person nonetheless.

Mike-A minge and now E11 HCMD. A great person and would help when he could.

Infamous-A good person who cared for this branch.Got to Lead Engineer and definitely deserved it. $10 he's the next Tech Manager.

The Engineers- Yall are doing great jobs. Keep being faithful to technical.

Tommy- WHAT DID YOU BREAK NOW,TOMMY!?

And everyone else,thank you for making technical what it is.

• Sad 1

Ex- Security 1LT / Ex- Technical Lead Engineer

Sad to see you go micheal. You will always be welcome back in utility. I know we didnt speak much but you seemed like a nice guy. Good luck!

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Sometimes it's time to move on to new things. It happens!

You were a great person to have in Technical, and an excellent command member. Hope to see you around Site 05 again someday!!

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png