Boss

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

No idea

6. What warning did you receive:

ARDM / FailRP

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://gyazo.com/1ad16d6dbbbe1d59ca3c8b7ca31c8417

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

I was standing in DB and boss walks over to me and sticks on my Jawa model and I ask him to get off me twice and he didnt so I hit him with my golden pan to get him off me and he called a AOS on me so I was running away from Naval because it was false and it was his fault for not moving when I asked and I shot a rocket and the name then boss warns me for FailRP for launching myself into the air with a rocket which was a complete accident and the ARDM was his fault for sticking to my model and not moving when I asked

9. Any extra information:

He dealt with his own case and didnt bring me to a sit 

Edited by Brody Ice

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

We were in DB. I came over to you and recited a Star Wars quote, "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper". You whacked me with your pan so I called AOS. You pulled out the rocket as 2 I believe Shock came towards you, jumped, and fired. You ARDMed not only me, but both the Shock, so I guess I should have done X3. My bad for not making it X3. The fail RP was because you jumped as you shot the rocket and used it to boost you over the heads of the Shock to escape. At no time did you ask me to move

And as an admin, I can warn for rule infractions off duty, no sit needed. You were pretty obvious

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

3 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

We were in DB. I came over to you and recited a Star Wars quote, "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper". You whacked me with your pan so I called AOS. You pulled out the rocket as 2 I believe Shock came towards you, jumped, and fired. You ARDMed not only me, but both the Shock, so I guess I should have done X3. My bad for not making it X3. The fail RP was because you jumped as you shot the rocket and used it to boost you over the heads of the Shock to escape. At no time did you ask me to move

And as an admin, I can warn for rule infractions off duty, no sit needed. You were pretty obvious

Did you at least talk to him about it? 

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

1 hour ago, Pentagon said:

Did you at least talk to him about it? 

I do not remember, that was yesterday evening and I still havent slept. However, during the event that preceded multiple CCs were warned and banned for shooting friendlies with rockets and it should be obvious. Dont ARDM people. Dont use rockets to boost jumps because that's fail RP. Also, as per staff guides, admin can warn for obvious infractions without a sit

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

I asked you to get off me 3 times like I do every time some sticks on me and no you can not deal with your own cases not sure who told you but no. And no I was in the middle of running from people trying to arrest me for nothing when you warned me

And I don’t see how when I jumped and shot a rocket that’s not FailRP I didn’t even mean to use it to launch myself..... 

CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

14 minutes ago, [GL] Grant said:

-support

shouldn't of hit him with a golden pan 

you couldve just moved him with your physgun like you do everyother time 

I have an immediate solution to this, just stop scaling yourself then nobody can step on you eh?

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

I have an immediate solution to this, just stop scaling yourself then nobody can step on you eh?

Oh sure let be a jawa the same size as everyone else that makes sooooo much sense 10/10 

11 hours ago, Brody Ice said:

And I don’t see how when I jumped and shot a rocket that’s not FailRP I didn’t even mean to use it to launch myself..... 

And it just happened to launch you over the heads of Shock and straight towards the door? Quite the coincidence 

10 hours ago, Blitz said:

No....Jawa's are supposed to be tiny

Also. I wasnt going to warn him for smacking me with a pan, hence why I called Shock. If I intended to warn him I would of done so then and there. The only reason he got the warn was he then shot 2 Shock with the rocket and used it as a boost to escape

Just now, Rocco_Rex said:

And it just happened to launch you over the heads of Shock and straight towards the door? Quite the coincidence 

No....Jawa's are supposed to be tiny

Also. I wasnt going to warn him for smacking me with a pan, hence why I called Shock. If I intended to warn him I would of done so then and there. The only reason he got the warn was he then shot 2 Shock with the rocket and used it as a boost to escape

I didnt use to boost and escape I was defending myself and with max speed if u run over the carpet thing in DB u go up a little its not failrp its called how the game works