Smoke Ban Appeal

logan_leggs

. Steam Name: Logan_leggs

2. Ingame Name:Smoke

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:0:196908558

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: Beckett

6. Reason for Ban: MRDM

7. Dispute: I fired two rockets not knowing it would harm or kill anyone I had no intention of MRDM this is my first offense have never MRDM before and again had zero attention of doing so. I admit I should've put in a staff ticket but figured after asking multiple times in chat and over COMMS that I wouldn't have too. I apologize for anyone that I killed or any disrupting I may have caused with the event I would like the chance to come back to the server and proof that I ain't a Minge thank you for your time and GO GL!!!

Edited by logan_leggs

+support

I know smoke and he would never do anything like this intentionally, it was a mistake and he should be unbanned in my opinion.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Why would you try to appeal a one week ban? By the time SMT looks at this your ban will already be up.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

5 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Why would you try to appeal a one week ban? By the time SMT looks at this your ban will already be up.

Because I am the Commander of Shock Battalion I can just be gone for a week im not gonna leave my battalion like that it was an accidental MRDM. I would like to be able to come back tonight if I can

• Manager

You were stuck under the bridge, where everyone is lining up for the mission start, and before making a ticket or resetting yourself you decided to shoot an RPG. After this first shot, you waited a minute or so then continued to shoot another one, resulting in 2 MRDM. In addition, when you spoke to me in Teamspeak  you said "I aimed for the sides, I didn't mean to hit it", but if you look at the bottom image, it is you aiming directly in the middle of the bridge (right underneath where everyone was waiting) before the shot.
Screenshot_15.thumb.png.5a0fab72e850307dc31c3e89fb979600.pngScreenshot_14.thumb.png.0c1cec01c59d7c190871daff6d2e9057.pngScreenshot_13.thumb.png.cdbf4c602df2517b8afe16457d7637b9.pngScreenshot_15a.thumb.png.3ff2982a3b4654fd3ddbafe0de956404.png

-Support

Regardless of whether it was meant or not, it was a dumb idea to fire rockets while not in combat anyway. As a Commander, you're expected to have a bit more common sense. This seems to me like you did a dumb thing that disrupted RP, and more than once. You need a week to reflect on how to handle yourself in situations like that

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

+Support

He didn't know it killed people and was trying to get peoples attention, he didn't have bad intentions and a sit should've been made, We all know smoke wouldn't do that on purpose and frankly its absurd to not make a sit anyways

5 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

-Support

Regardless of whether it was meant or not, it was a dumb idea to fire rockets while not in combat anyway. As a Commander, you're expected to have a bit more common sense. This seems to me like you did a dumb thing that disrupted RP, and more than once. You need a week to reflect on how to handle yourself in situations like that

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support
only people + supporting this are shock just saying
Clearly shows you aiming at the bridge
take this time to come back and improve use it as a break
think of it as a bad week off and reflect on your actions

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

11 hours ago, Snarlax said:

-Support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+Support

Everyone makes mistakes which may go against "common sense". This event took 30 minutes to even get set to the right map, half the people that got killed were AFK Cadets that we're TP'd up to the bridge. The event still took another 10 minutes after this to even begin, and nothing was really disrupted as a result of this. I would be a bit upset if I was randomly killed like this, but its not like I'd have anything better to do but stand in regimental lines listening to people ear-rape the radio while the GMs setup stuff. I feel like this may have huge negative consequences for the Shock regiment with our Commander being gone for a week, and may kill our activity. Everyone can admit that this was a fuck-up, but the actual impact of this incident doesn't seem very drastic in my opinion. I think Smoke should be unbanned, or at least have his punishment reduced dramatically. I don't really see a point in this punishment, as it is evident that this was an accident and that Smoke has learned his lesson. All this is gonna do is remove one more active player from the server from a week, and hurt the Shock Regiment. From a view point of what is best for the server, I think its rational to believe it is best if Smoke is allowed to come back as soon as possible. Obviously I am biased in this opinion, as I am one of Smoke's men, but still, for the preservation of Shock activity and competency, we need him.

• Like 1

Shock STF 2LT Katz 1496

No offence to anybody, But half the people +Supporting this are Shock, I am too. I understand hes our commander but what he did was wrong and he lied to staff.

AT LEAST 3/5 people who posted + are shock,

At Least 1/5 of the people who - Repped are shock.

Just because he is your CMDR does not mean you HAVE to support it, In no way can you get introuble

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 4/15/2020 at 11:36 PM, Snarlax said:

-Support

spacer.png

On 4/16/2020 at 5:36 AM, Snarlax said:

-Support

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

On 4/15/2020 at 8:36 PM, Snarlax said:

-Support

On 4/16/2020 at 10:17 AM, Max Holland said:

-support 

it’s a little thing called common sense. You call staff instead of using an exploit to kill people.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |