MTF punishment request

wolphin

Date and time of the request: April 15, 2020 6:02 PM DATE and approximate time of the issue: April 15,2020 5:30PM

Your Name: AR TwizKury

Your Rank: Associate Researcher

Offenders name: MTF E11 PVT Jack,MTF E11 Ranger Paris, MTF E11 Ranger Reno

Offenders rank: MTF (E11)

Offenders Steam ID:(reno:STEAM_0:1:174348602) (paris:STEAM_0:1:453495579) (jack:STEAM_0:0:419142796)

What did they do? (detailed): (all: minging, interfering with test, light player diss, they were looking at 173 causing him to not be able to pick up any items, and after I told them to stop, they continued. after I ended the experiment, they all called me names.) (jack: heavy player dissing, check proof for what he said)

Proof (Audio, Picture, or Video): currently processing video, gimme about an hour or so to process it.

Any extra punishment given at the time of this request (warn, jail, ban, etc): N/A

Punishment that you are requesting (Warning, Strike, DNP, Demotion, or Blacklist): Strike (reno and paris) DNP (jack)

extra: if you want confirmation, @Research Supervisor Cancer and @Security LCPL Mick witnessed it.\

might be a furry but might also not be

Uhhh. This is for is someone breaks rules. Ill leave this here and bring it to mtf cmds attention. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

@TwizKirigaya

If you could please post the video link here.

Edit:  The AR never explicitly told the E11 what to do or what the test is about thus you can’t blame the E11 for standing there and trying to prevent a breach.

I can’t really find any player diss here, the only one I saw was when the E11 told you to move somewhere else and talk with LCPL Mick, then they told you to “oh he is talking again”. Then after you not listening Reno said to Ranger“Do you even have 100 brain cells”.

Then you called my E11 dumbass which I do not appreciate at all.

This seems like a problem caused to some miscommunication, both parties were in the wrong here one maybe more so than the other 

However We have talked with the E11 involved 

Edited by [GL] Zeus
Additional info after reviewing evidence

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||