Useless keypad cracker in armory - Accepted

Jack II

What you want to see? - The keypad cracker in the armory is for donators right. So let me get this straight, why would I buY a regular keypad cracker, IF IM A DONATOR that spawns with one as the bronze D class job. theres no point to it, I want it to be changed from a regular cracker to a pro keypad cracker, seriously it serves no purpose its just a waste of money. And i get that foundation are able to buy it too but I’m pretty sure if you need to hack a door to get past it, you shouldnt be going past it, its that simple. THERES NO REASON for a just plain old keypad cracker. Give a pro keypad cracker please it would make more sense. OR just make the regular keypad cracker a non donator item and make The pro keypad cracker a donator weapon. (In the armory) 

Why should we add it? - It makes

more sense

What are the advantages of having this? - Gets rid of the uselessness of this item

Who is it mainly for? -D class

Links to any content - N/A

Also to mention the class D escape artist spawns with one too...

Edited by rangerchamp

Rejected from the gaminglight community

-Support. That Keypad Cracker isn't for D-Class, its for SCP-035.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

54 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support. That Keypad Cracker isn't for D-Class, its for SCP-035.

so maybe we can try my second option and make it the pro keypad cracker instead of a basic one

+support what kind of roleplay sense does it have for the foundation to make crackers that can hack their own equipment generally available to their members, i acknowledged this earlier but never bothered to make a post.

if its there for 035 or any other class then just give it to that class. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

3 minutes ago, Jakub said:

+support what kind of roleplay sense does it have for the foundation to make crackers that can hack their own equipment generally available to their members, i acknowledged this earlier but never bothered to make a post.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

+ support 
Why have a keypad cracker for foundation, that's just being lazy, and it servers as a extra reasoning for D-class to go to medbay and make D-class riots over all more exciting. And makes it easier for them, which is already hard enough

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●

4 hours ago, Jakub said:

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

11 hours ago, Falxen said:

That Keypad Cracker isn't for D-Class, its for SCP-035.

Then why is there no Armory in HCZ? Even better question, how is 035 supposed to access the Armory in the first place if he has no cracker or keycard high enough to access it? How is it even supposed to get past HCZ or EZ checkpoint?

8 hours ago, Jakub said:

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 4/15/2020 at 4:20 PM, Jakub said:

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-/+support 
i like the idea, but the thing is that they will most likely make it a diamond or platinum tier to get it and at that point it would be pointless due that if you die you lose it, they will make the price high and we already have a d class who already has a pro keypad

Edited by DJ Mr. Evil

4 hours ago, DJ Mr. Evil said:

-/+support 
i like the idea, but the thing is that they will most likely make it a diamond or platinum tier to get it and at that point it would be pointless due that if you die you lose it, they will make the price high and we already have a d class who already has a pro keypad

thats true. But the point of adding the keypad cracker to the armory is that for the classes that don't spawn with one can buy one, inside the armory.