Corner is leaving Gaminglight

Corners

I'd like to get straight to the point here, I have a variety of reasons for leaving so well suddenly, the most obvious and biggest is that I am (still) recovering from The Novel Covid-19 Virus. The second is that I had issues with a certain person in the community and I wish not to continue. 
I may be back in a while though I highly doubt so. 

Finally I'd like to thank the bloody wankers they are for giving me the oppurtunity to be a Colonel in CI>

Dogz,Rangiatea, and toe sucker Skela. 

~Corner “The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.”

Edit, for any of you though I'm doubtful many of you have the mind to care I have recovered from my fight with Covid-19, unfortunately I am unable to leave my home or see my family just yet due to recovered patients contracting it again. I wish you all the best with this pandemic. 🙏

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Corner you had your ups and downs

But you were one of my favorite people to have fun with one you were one hell of a A1 CPT and CI COL and hope everything goes well for you in the future.

Take it easy man 

• Sad 1

Even though we don't talk or know much about each other, I just hope you get better and recover soon. Take it easy and hope to see you back in the future!

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

*sad Price Noises*

Bye corner u were my favorite person (besides skela) to hang out with in CI

• Sad 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

cya homie

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

This is the big sad I'll miss ya Corner I remember 1v1ing you in the morning whist you being gamma command and having a negev and me being a useless A-1 fighting a beefy boi at the time lel

• Laughing 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

Welp i might as well leave gaminglight then 

My CMDR in A1 and E11 then various others and now CORNER like no  😞 i'll never be able to pull the whole reset corner joke ever again 

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I don't think I ever expressed how proud I was to have you as an A1 CPT, it's sad to see you go, take care Corner! Perhaps if you come back one day you could stop by and say hello

• Sad 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

13 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

I don't think I ever expressed how proud I was to have you as an A1 CPT, it's sad to see you go, take care Corner! Perhaps if you come back one day you could stop by and say hello

Good times, good luck with your stay in Omicron or whatever tf the name is 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

• Bread locked this topic