Peggu - Player Report

Dr. Shaw who is inactive

Your in game name: MTF E11 FTO MSGT Shaw 381S UwU

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109194791

The player's in game name:  PSU JFTO MSGT Peggu UwU

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:150759047

What did the player do: Go into lower dblock and kill class-d

Evidence (required):

image.thumb.png.3ee599462df8d6cc04d27d0976e516b5.png image.thumb.png.76a918ffd4a963f16bf2420295325bea.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for FailRP

Any extra information: They went into lower and shot me and another class-d

Edited by Dr. Shaw likes pizza

Oh Shit! A Rat!

Just to throw my 2 cents in. Peggu was in lower-dblock because an OFC, which I dealt with in a sit afterwards, jumped down into lower d-block. She jumped in to retrieve him, which is why she has the restraint rope going off of her. Now, I don't know if you're saying she RDM'd you/other d-class when down there, that's a different story.  

Edited by Sinnik
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rookieblue said:

Why is it FailRP for a member of GENSEC to enter Lower D-Block? Is there a MOTD rule or GENSEC SOP rule that I'm not seeing that prohibits this? @Dr. Shaw likes pizza

I don't think there is any thing in the MOTD that says it but I remember being told not to when I was gensec and getting yelled at for it. Also I'm pretty sure it says in their SOP that they should only be down there to go into tower and for full lockdown, and peggu was just there camping so. 

Oh Shit! A Rat!

Gensec can go into lower D block now to close the tower doors or position members inside of the tower. Even if that was not the case, from your evidence it's not clear what happened. She could've just fell and that D class did have a gun out.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Just now, Sinnik said:

Just to throw my 2 cents in. Peggu was in lower-dblock because an OFC, which I dealt with in a sit afterwards, jumped down into lower d-block. She jumped in to retrieve him, which is why she has the restraint rope going off of her. Now, I don't know if you're saying she RDM'd you/other d-class when down there, that's a different story.  

I know she killed atleast 1 passive class-d but me and the class-d you see in the first screen shot were attacking her. But one thing of note: She was there for atleast 2 minutes sitting on the elevator.

Just now, Doggo0 said:

Gensec can go into lower D block now to close the tower doors or position members inside of the tower. Even if that was not the case, from your evidence it's not clear what happened. She could've just fell and that D class did have a gun out.

Okay, full context from my PoV. Peggu was down there and she didn't have any people with her, I went up to her and punched her and she killed me and another class-d shot her and she killed them but I'm pretty sure she killed a class-d that was just sitting there on the elevator. She stayed down there for around 2 minutes and then went back up. I didn't see her with the OFC that sinnik mentioned and she wasn''t trying to get to the tower so I assumed it was just her killing class-d and camping.

Oh Shit! A Rat!

Denied

There are no rules preventing GENSEC to go into Lower D-Block and killing D-Class as long as they present an active threat, or have taken threatening action. The evidence provided, which is simply the player in question being on the elevator while it's in lower D-Block, not even in lower D-Block herself, does not constitute evidence of any violation. Further, the reporters multiple statements of, "I'm pretty sure" and "I assumed" for show there is not evidence to support any rule violations.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021