Why do warns stay Forever.- Denied

Peggu with a Gun

On 12/2/2020 at 9:24 AM, pixalgamer99 said:

So something I haven’t seen yet is the fact that there is a difference there are active warns witch I belive only last max a week I’m pretty sure I don’t know and you have general warns

active warns if you reach 10 you can be banned for

general warns you can’t it has too be 10 active warns

That isn't true at all. Warnings never expire, and are always active.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Warnings in my opinion should stay, it helps staff know if someone has broke a rule in the past and should be warned again for it. 

Everyone can change no matter how many warnings you have, its just up to you if you can commit to changing. Hell, I mean at least 70-80% of players on each server has a warn, including me as well.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

If you warns have stayed there for a long period of time and you don't want them appeal them if they don't get accepted you shouldn't have gotten in trouble in the first place

but still rookies point still stands im just to lazy to quote it rookie pog

Edited by verycrankyredhead

Retired Research Low Command

• Owner

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues.