Should I be staff?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Andrew

What is your steam name?: andrewchynd

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:80806137

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was staff on GL PoliceRP around 2 years ago but stopped after a few months as I wanted to focus on RP a little more.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 26th 2016

What date did you make your forums account? February 17th 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5 https://gyazo.com/68d23add1f93e0a58243a3dc12142bad

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT / BST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) As I have said earlier in the post, I have been staff before.  I worked hard every day I was on and feel I played a big role in keeping the server a safe and fair place to play.  I believe I am quite well known in the community as I play some big roles in some departments and I hope I am known for the right reasons!  Being command in 2 departments and previously have been in many more I have found ways over the months and years to handle situations with fairness and almost always results in both parties understanding what happened and can agree with punishments I give.  I love this server and community as shown by how much I play and how long I have played for and can tell you all right now that all I want to do now is repay you all by helping control the server and make it even more fun for everyone!  I am good talking to people and understanding both sides of the story and always looking to do the right thing.  You will not regret bringing me into the team and I'm sure to give 100% at all times as I do in my roleplay.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would bring the individual to a roof and try to calm them down and ask them why they did what they did.  If they are just cursing at me for no reason I would mute them after a while after I know they are not willing to cooperate.  They would then receive a warning for mass RDM and I would try contact an Admin+ to give them a 5 day ban.

+support 

Recently I was in a incident regarding my comments on someone's actions. Andrew was asked to say his side and he did so with amazing confidence and was able to reason sensibly and with maturity. Andrew is a long time member of GL and is fluent in the rules. He is also CERT Co-CMDR and this shows his dedication and commitment to the task in hand. Most of his warns are fairly old and shows he has rerouted himself within the community and has remained as a respected and mature member.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+support 

active 

nice guy

High command in a tac department and command in another department, showing great dedication and maturity. 

good application 

experienced 

low warns 

In conclusion, I think Andrew will make an amazing addition to the staff team. There are loads of reasons why and I only stated a few of them. Good luck and can’t wait to work with you ~ Max

Edited by Max Holland

+Support

- Fairly active

- Mature / Responsible

- Former PRP staff member

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Friendly

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

Andrew is a player on our server who has a lot on his plate, but he's always handled everything responsibly. He would make a good staff member, and deserves a shot.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Andrew!

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Fairly active

- Mature / Responsible

- Friendly

Andrew is a player on our server who has a lot on his plate, but he's always handled everything responsibly. He would make a good staff member, and deserves a shot.

Good luck Andrew!

PoliceRP Manager

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Fairly active

- Mature / Responsible

- Friendly

Good luck Andrew!

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

nice guy

High command in a tac department and command in another department, showing great dedication and maturity. 

good application 

experienced 

low warns 

In conclusion, I think Andrew will make an amazing addition to the staff team. There are loads of reasons why and I only stated a few of them. Good luck and can’t wait to work with you ~ Max

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Fairly active

- Mature / Responsible

- Friendly

Good luck Andrew!

Signature.png

4 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Fairly active

- Mature / Responsible

- Friendly

Good luck Andrew!

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

4 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Fairly active

- Mature / Responsible

- Friendly

Good luck Andrew!

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

nice guy

good application 

experienced 

low warns 

10 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+ Support

Active

Has a general understanding of server rules and regulations

Is friendly

Well known around the server

Is HC in a department and know how to handle situations

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

7 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Fairly active

- Mature / Responsible

- Friendly

Good luck Andrew!

4 minutes ago, cammy1706 said:

+ Support 

Mature 

HC in Tac Department 

Great guy 

Scottish 

Knows rules 

Overall i think Andrew Would be a great staff member 

Good Luck 

- Cammy 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

7 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Fairly active

- Mature / Responsible

- Friendly

Good luck Andrew!

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor