A ban appeal.- Denied

Goon stuck in a tree

Steam Name:  whyareyoulookingatmypf.

Ingame Name: (Old admins know who this is) Lt Dictator Weing.

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:117869209

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Can not remember.

Reason for Ban: Mass Minge 40+ warns NITRP

Dispute: Look before I even get into talking about why I "should" be un-banned from your server I just want to say something. I have had a long time to think (more than a year). I know that my actions were "mingey" and "unreasonable" I just want to publicly say that I am sorry to Zeeptin (owner of the server) and to the admins ( that I wasted time of) about my character. I was just a "in-mature monkey" at the time. Now to get into the reasons why I (personally) think I should be un-banned. It has been over a year from where I have been banned. I have many days to review the server(s) rule as directed. I can say that I fully understand the rules to this day. (to me) I feel as if I have "grown up" my actions are more reasonable. I wont be a "mingey" person anymore. (even though that some admins might beg to differ). I fully understand your "angers" pointed to me.. These are just some of the reasons why (I think) I should be un-banned.

Have a wonderful day

and remember "stay frosty"

stayfrost-b.jpg

- Support

-Over a year ago, so not appealable 
-Also 40+ warn bans aren't able to be appealed 

You may have changed in the time of being gone, but you initially got 40 different chances to not make mistakes.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

3 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

You may have changed in the time of being gone, but you initially got 40 different chances to not make mistakes.

Signature.png

-support

Warn bans not appealable. Also, Jesus God no. I remember you. You caused me so much headaches and trouble when you were still around. You refused to change then, I fail to see why a ban would have changed that.

• Like 1

• Head Admin
41 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

Warn bans not appealable. Also, Jesus God no. I remember you. You caused me so much headaches and trouble when you were still around. You refused to change then, I fail to see why a ban would have changed that.

-support the reason above

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

-support

-support 

6 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

12 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

18 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-SUPPORT

58 warnings, 5 bans. Banned by Spection, Freeze, Ghostly. No, even IF this ban were able to be appealed (it cant since its a warn ban + its over 1 year old) I wouldn't want you around seeing as some of your warnings were just repeats of the same thing and causing trouble overall. 

I think you just want back because you're bored, and not because you want to legitimately be back. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 4/14/2020 at 2:46 AM, Asuka said:

- Support

On 4/14/2020 at 8:54 AM, Ronin said:

-support

On 4/15/2020 at 3:50 PM, RicoTheGoat said:

-support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."