1. 1. Should I become Shock VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Shock SSTF MAJ Thunn (DarkkJon)

2. What Regiment are you applying for? :
Shock VCMDR

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
Ever since I have joined Shock, I have been striving to move forward and make it the most successful regiment. I want people to be able to look at Shock and be like "Wow, they are a prime example of what an Imperial Trooper should be."
Vice-Commander Stone and Commander Smoke have been doing a great job working towards these goals, and I wish to assist them in doing so. I consider it an honor to be a high ranking of what I consider to be one of the most respectable battalions not to mention my favorite.  I have had a lot of experience as Shock on multiple other servers, as well as it is the only battalion I ever play as. I aim to be a honorable and respectable command member, and help my troopers use their potential and skill to the fullest.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
I've been active on the server daily (except recently due to my father having struggles with physical health) since mid to early February. My dad is recovering, so I have time to be much more active now.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose for a commanding member of a battalion is to keep everything running, they are the backbone of the battalion. Editing the roster, being the metaphorical bridge between the battalion and high command, and overall keeping the battalion organized and in order.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I have been in Shock for almost 3 months now, and have gained the respect of my battalion through hard work to reach my goals and keep the ship safe. My superiors have entrusted me to be part of Shock Command as a Major, and I will not let them down. I trust my fellow Shock to do their job correctly, and if they don't then I must simply tell them what they did wrong and guide them along the path to improvement. I have high standards for my troopers, and I expect them to try their hardest to meet them.

7. How often can you be Online? :
Daily, for at a minimum an hour per day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have a singular warning for RDA

Thank you for taking this application into consideration,
Sincerely, Major Thunn

-Support

I have had bad experiences with you, one very recent with you allowing a CC to break the golden rule constantly and say "It's not my problem" and walk away although he had an AOS on him and just because they are your friend although you are a shock. I think others would be more qualified for the Shock VCMDR position than you. If you work on certain aspects such as simple confrontation and not be completely rude to people because of them being in the right I would've +Supported this but as of right now I don't think you would be best suited for the position.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

11 hours ago, RJ_ said:

-Support

I have had bad experiences with you, one very recent with you allowing a CC to break the golden rule constantly and say "It's not my problem" and walk away although he had an AOS on him and just because they are your friend although you are a shock. I think others would be more qualified for the Shock VCMDR position than you. If you work on certain aspects such as simple confrontation and not be completely rude to people because of them being in the right I would've +Supported this but as of right now I don't think you would be best suited for the position.

RJ, regarding this if possible I would like you to bring forth any evidence you have. In this specific situation you speak of, I believed my fellow Shock officer whom I trusted more so than you, considering I have had a horrible impression of you regarding your behavior on the server. Either send it to a Shock command member, or send it to me if you really have a problem.

8 minutes ago, DarkkJon said:

RJ, regarding this if possible I would like you to bring forth any evidence you have. In this specific situation you speak of, I believed my fellow Shock officer whom I trusted more so than you, considering I have had a horrible impression of you regarding your behavior on the server. Either send it to a Shock command member, or send it to me if you really have a problem.

Cant comment on your own app buddy

6 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

Cant comment on your own app buddy

False, hotshot stated there is no such rule.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

1 minute ago, Stone Man said:

False, hotshot stated there is no such rule.

My apologies, I thought that rule was still used

+ Support

- Had only positive run-ins with Thunn (although other people's experiences may differ)
- Shock's needing it's ranks of Command filled
- Major in Shock so Shock Command trusts him

On 4/14/2020 at 4:25 AM, Jardarn said:

-Strong application (nicely worded)
-Slightly short application (length doesn't matter however!)

- Inactive lately (But reasoning has been provided in the application)

I'd say that there is strong competition for Shock VCMDR, but I'm willing to put in a +Support for Thunn being a long-time shock and good officer.

• Thanks 1

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 4/14/2020 at 9:26 AM, RJ_ said:

-Support

Agreed ^, Also not gonna argue about the whole CC thing but you cant use your RP rank on your CC so technically you should of arrested him no thoughts about it.

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png