Should I be a Trial Moderator  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Topper

What is your steam name?: Jdog

What is your steam ID?: 76561198119537132

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I was trial staff on defconnation’s prison rp which I got tired of because there was lots of negativity amongst the staff. I was an Admin on Auschwitz RP which would have 30 to 40 people on it daily so I learned to deal with lots of people and lots of situations.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) The earliest date I could find was a donation to the server back in 2017 but I remember playing on the server in the old days of Prison Rp.  I don't know it might have been further back because my forums account is from 2015. In conclusion a long time.

What date did you make your forums account? October 11, 2015

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vipplus

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 17 but all of them but 2 were from 2015. But 2015 was 5 years ago and I would have been 10 years old. I have changed a lot http://prntscr.com/ryq8f7.

Have you donated? Yes VIP+

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) You should choose me because I am active most days unless I have to be somewhere, I enjoy working with other people, gaming in general and most of all roleplay. I have roleplayed for years if that was on arma 3 or on garrys mod which I have over a thousand hours on both so I know what people are looking for when they are playing on roleplay servers. As a staff member I will have the ability to make their experience the best as possible. I try my best to stay *cool* in heated situation, as I've said I have been staff on multiple servers before therefore I can offer the experience of being staff as well as knowing how the majority of things work I can also offer a bit of humor to the staff team as well as just being a all around nice and open minded person that anyone can feel free to talk to that being staff or just a player in or out of game.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The way I would handle someone who is Mass rdming and when I bring them to a sit all they do is curse at me is I would follow the handbook and ban them for 5 days. But since I would only be a trial moderator I would jail him for staff disrespect and rdm. If he doesn't stop I would get a higher up to ban him.

Honestly I have played with you and you have demonstrated to me that you have matured. The application could use a bit more effort but I'm going to +support good luck on your application.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

- Support
+Seem like a nice guy
+A lot of experience as staff

-Too many warns
-Last question could use a lot more work
-It could just be me but I haven't seen you that often
-Not enough time on the server (lack of experience on PRP)

Changed verdict after finally seeing him in game.

Edited by NaoKotori

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

43 minutes ago, NaoKotori said:

+/- Support
+Seem like a nice guy
+A lot of experience

-Too many warns

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Sorry but I will have to -support

• I'm on pretty much always and haven't seen you on at all
  • To add-on to this low forum count to go with
  • 17 warns is a bit much regardless of how old they are they are still used by admins as a track record when giving out warns(granted they might be lenient due to being old but nevertheless 
  • Question 16 needs some work, you would also be warning them for massRDM  and staff diss not just staff diss and rdm  

Overall while I don't have a problem with you applying I do believe that you should wait before applying for staff, by saying that I mean get more known on server by being active on both in game and also on the forums, read up on the handbook and ask around to other staff members their experiences in deal with situations like question 16.

Good luck on the application and hope to see you in game!

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, NaoKotori said:

+/- Support
+Seem like a nice guy
+A lot of experience

-Too many warns

14 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

• 17 warns is a bit much regardless of how old they are they are still used by admins as a track record when giving out warns(granted they might be lenient due to being old but nevertheless 
  • Question 16 needs some work, you would also be warning them for massRDM  and staff diss not just staff diss and rdm  

Overall while I don't have a problem with you applying I do believe that you should wait before applying for staff, by saying that I mean get more known on server by being active on both in game and also on the forums, read up on the handbook and ask around to other staff members their experiences in deal with situations like question 16.

gl

14 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

20 hours ago, NaoKotori said:

- Support
+Seem like a nice guy
+A lot of experience as staff

-Too many warns
-Not enough time on the server (lack of experience on PRP)

Changed verdict after finally seeing him in game.

Your Steam ID is also incorrect.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 4/13/2020 at 10:08 PM, Phil GSC said:

I'm basically the same GL

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor