Alum Frost/Zero RG Sovereign Resignation

ZeroCMB

Im gunna be retiring from Sovereign protector Now. I said something that was taken the wrong way and its on me for wording it as such. after saying such thing, i was removed from staff. With that being said i couldve stayed but i no longer deserve this position. My power went to my head and i said something i cant take back and its on me. Im not worthy of this position nor should i have it. Its been fun bois. This is my decision as i am punishing myself for wht i said. I did this and deserve this punishment. What was said is not how i meant it. I hope RG goes far but im gunna be retiring from RG now with no Reserves. Wish u guys luck. Good Bye 🙂 

Im gunna be retiring immediately because I don't deserve another second on this job or with this rank. 

Just wanna say

Beckett: Love u bro had fun protecting u and ur flying skills is on point in every game possible (JK)

Adam: I don't know u too well but I wish u luck and hope that u bring the update that RG deserves

Brody: Your a Minge

Nikita: Love u bro and I swear if u don't get Grand IQ ima lose my shit. Your the best IQ I know

Smeg: Add me on Discord we gunna be playing some games my boi

Nimo: your a rude meanie (JK) and guess wht we are twins since now we are both Staff Restricted (Me for 3 months)

Spice/kir Kanos: Ill be around but love u homie

Mickey: We still friends I hope now that u got what u wanted (me too no longer be Sovereign Protector) I was never mad nor hated u mate I hope u know that

Hotshot: You have the Sexiest voice alive and im happy to protect and die for u (Ingame) anyday of the week

Goodbye. This is just my RG resignation im staying in everything else

• Bread locked this topic