Pooders Staff Report

Blitz

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

AdminName - Admin Report

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. Your In-game: ST PVT Private

2. Your SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:192294830 

3. The admin's name in-game: Pooders

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:460098701

5. What did the admin do: I was talking to sombody and telling them why i got removed from Naval, they accidentally posted what i said then i accidentally messaged pooders, I told him i was telling this person why i got removed. Pooders Switch to staff on duty brought me and got mad telling me if im going to be talking shit hes removing my ST white list, I told him im not talking shit behind your back im telling my friend why i was removed. I keep telling him that then he switched his job to Admiral and Mutes me

To add on this, I was trying to tell him i wasn't talking shit i was telling the person why i was demoted and he took it harshly and decided to hop onto staff instead of calling a sit, Then he brought me and removed my St white-list for something that was OOC. He didn't not understand and immediately assumed i was talking shit.

He Should have just called staff but instead he hopped onto staff and handeled it himself as there were 4 other staff on duty, as he did not understand what i was saying and did not TRY to understand what i was saying and removed my ST whitelist then Muted me while off Duty

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 40845523_Annotation2020-04-13153550.png.69e3ab824660fa080c6a616cc43bfd71.png40845523_Annotation2020-04-13153550.png.69e3ab824660fa080c6a616cc43bfd71.png

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: A strike or a Talking too, Nothing too severe

8. Any extra information: 

Annotation 2020-04-13 153627.png

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

@Pooders

Why'd you mute him for asking/saying something to you? Including you removed his whitelist for something he said in OOC which is a non-RP zone...

Want to explain? 

Edited by [GL] Ahegao

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Okay so first off there is no minging allowed in naval and he was in ATC which is a important job. Now saying this he proceeded to "Order DoorDash" from a minge ST. I spoke with hobbs and many other supervisors thought we should remove him, so I did. He then Proceeded to message me non stop and i told him to stop and he didnt and was being rude about it so i removed his ST white list as well. He then brought Del Meeko(tallila) for no reason and he even said he was confused and wanted him to stop which he didnt. So i muted him for a while so he can calm down. Then Proceeded to unmute him after around 30 minutes ish. On top of that i handle it as a staff matter because if he didnt stop it could be consider as harassment if he continued messaging myself or Del. So he was removed due to minging on naval and egging it on as a ST PVT.  

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

@Pooders

Either way removing his whitelist is extremely unnecessary, as this wouldn't accomplish anything just aside from not wanting him to wander the ship & "minge" in which he was just talking to people explaining why he was demoted. AND Del is no longer staff & is a player in which people cant bring "witnesses" or other players along unless he was the reported subject. Your idea of Harrassment highly is different then what it should be, as staff you should explain to the subject what happened-why it happened-and why you took that action. Yesterday I wish I screenshoted it all, i was massaged over 20+ time for the punishment I gave this ST & did exactly what I said he then, guess what? He understood & apologized for his actions. Was I annoyed, yes I was but did I let that get in the way of me on my Purge Job commanding my Battilion, no since it's my job to " explain what happened-why it happened-and why I took that action."

"He then Proceeded to message me non stop and i told him to stop and he didnt and was being rude about it so i removed his ST white list as well."

Getting messaged by someone who was punished for something is not unlucky & it doesn't affect you as if you wanted could ignore it but went to mute him instead. I still dont understand how removing his whitelist in anyway affects him PMing, the only understandable thing would say he was shooting people then you'd warn him for ARDM & NITRP then remove his whitelist, but he didnt do that just messaged you.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

1 hour ago, Pooders said:

Okay so first off there is no minging allowed in naval and he was in ATC which is a important job. Now saying this he proceeded to "Order DoorDash" from a minge ST. I spoke with hobbs and many other supervisors thought we should remove him, so I did. He then Proceeded to message me non stop and i told him to stop and he didnt and was being rude about it so i removed his ST white list as well. He then brought Del Meeko(tallila) for no reason and he even said he was confused and wanted him to stop which he didnt. So i muted him for a while so he can calm down. Then Proceeded to unmute him after around 30 minutes ish. On top of that i handle it as a staff matter because if he didnt stop it could be consider as harassment if he continued messaging myself or Del. So he was removed due to minging on naval and egging it on as a ST PVT.  

You did not tell me not to message you at all. I had message Del Meeko around 4 or 5 times then stopped, he didnt tell me to not talk to him either. You were mad about somthing you didnt understand. You let your emotions take over and didnt listen to what I was saying. You instantly thought I was talking shit and god mad and did not let myself explain. 

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

no i did tell you to stop and you continued 

you didnt screen shot everything you only screen shoted things that made me look bad, but i'll take punishment because yea what i did was wrong

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep this report to a minimum and keep it respectful. I do not want to see people arguing and continue to posts on this report, it will cause hatred and disrespect towards members and we do not want to see that. Leave a +Support, -Support, or a Neutral response. If you have a problem with someones comment, do not keep commenting on this report, take it to private message and sort it out there. If this report gets out of hand and people start arguing etc, this post will be locked to prevent any hatred or disrespect. So please be mindful when commenting, make sure you're being respectful and commenting in a professional manner.

Kind Regards

From the Forum Diplomat Team

Munchies

15/04/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

21 hours ago, Blitz said:

You did not tell me not to message you at all. I had message Del Meeko around 4 or 5 times then stopped, he didnt tell me to not talk to him either. You were mad about somthing you didnt understand. You let your emotions take over and didnt listen to what I was saying. You instantly thought I was talking shit and god mad and did not let myself explain. 

I was trying to understand what involved me in this situation, That's the only reason I didn't say stop PMing me, Although I was implying to stop after I stopped PMing you. I then asked Pooders how I was involved in this situation and what you were telling me, I was never involved in this situation other then watching you order "DoorDash", Still confused on what brings me in the situation here other then you PMing me that you were removed for ordering DoorDash. 

21 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

AND Del is no longer staff & is a player in which people cant bring "witnesses" or other players along unless he was the reported subject.

I was a witness but I wasn't taking sides, I only saw what happened and was confused on my role of involvement, also not sure how my staff rank influences things here? I was never involved in the situation other then getting PMs from Private on why he was removed? Which still confuses me because I was not the only witness? even If I did have my staff rank, the story would not change.

Edited by TAlila

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥