22 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be removed?

• Yes
    • No

Staff Restriction Appeal Format

Steam Name: Kreig

Ingame Name: Koala / Thosmpson on IMPRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192294830

Have you donated to the server?Yess, diamond, bat, 2 knives, scp and MTV pack. Darth on imprp and silver on MRP

Staff Restriction Length: 1 Year

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Th3

Reason for Staff Restriction: Cant follow orders/Mingy behavior on duty/Playing chess on duty/Ignoring staff calls/Striked that day

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):

I was Restricted for "Cant follow orders/Mingy behavior on duty/Playing chess on duty/Ignoring staff calls/Struck that day" -------- I want to become staff on A gaminglight server again but I cannot do that as I have this restriction. I have met many new people such as luci who taught me to be better and not minge. I have been on a record of no warnings since 6/18/19 I have not done anything on purpose to get a warn and I dont plan on it. I know my warns may make me seem like a monge but that's who I used to be. That's my background and I have to live with it. If I get un staff restricted then I can prove, I can prove I'm not a minge and that I've changed. I really love gaminglight, I do. I want to help it more. I have staffed on many of its servers such as PRP MRP CWRP and SCPRP I helped many people and I love how that makes me feel.

I fully understand if some of you may not trust me. I do, but if you have seen me you know I'm not the giant minge I used to be. I really hope you guys understand that I am being sincere. I have waited 10 month's I'm alright with this not being accepted as it's 2 months left. But if it is not accepted is it possible I can get a shortened sentence 

Remember, I have seen alot of you and I am so proud of how most of you turned out that I know. Have s great day.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Appeal,

Sincerely Koala

6/8/19 - 6/8/20

Currently has been 10 months 2 months remaining..

Contact me on Discord at Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns.

Edited by Blitz
  • Like 2

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

5 minutes ago, BadAim said:

+Support

From his time on IMP-RP I can vouch for him. Koala has moved past his previous issues and deserves a second chance.

• Like 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Just now, [GL] Ahegao said:

Weren't you just + Supporting it?

I forgot about the "3rd and last" appeal which is why I changed my mind. Which I'm allowed to do.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Just now, th3 said:

I forgot about the "3rd and last" appeal which is why I changed my mind. Which I'm allowed to do.

I wasn't saying you couldn't change your mind, I know you can if something pops up.

• Like 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

19 minutes ago, Bread said:

Every appeal seems to be the "last" appeal

Ive only made one that was called the last one. I made this one because Igneous told me i should make it when i brought it up to him

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

3 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Your appeal was already denied, so I don't know what's in question here.

I had talked to Igneous and he told me to make another appeal stating what i told him. I was told Before i could do 

xd.png

1 minute ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support I remember you, Koala. I could have an entire page of why I don't believe your restriction should ever be lifted, but I'd just keep it best at the reason of you're mingey.

I havent spoke with you for more than a year

4 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support I remember you, Koala. I could have an entire page of why I don't believe your restriction should ever be lifted, but I'm just gonna keep it short and straight forward:

You're mingey.

Id prefer you dont comment on things in this area when you havent played on the server all year

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

9 hours ago, BadAim said:

+Support

From his time on IMP-RP I can vouch for him. Koala has moved past his previous issues and deserves a second chance.

+Support when Blitz/Krieg/thompson (You've had alot of names in GL) was in A-1 a few months back, he was actually quite chill I was a 1LT at the time when he came back and he wasn't mingy at all, sure he did get introuble a few times but I did too and that's okay and people can change their attitude like cmon a year ago, so my opinion is give Blitz a chance.

1 hour ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

You're mingey.

funny.jpg

Edited by m8vp53

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

-/+support

Koala, I’ll admit that I don’t know the new you as well as the old you, but you used to fret and complain about the simplest of things and you had a sort of scorched earth view, in my opinion. Considering this, I admit that it’s been awhile and people can change. Based on my past interactions with you I would give it just a -support, but I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt so -/+ support. 

+ Support

All my Interactions with you have been positive, and from an RP experience in A1 you seemed very dedicated and rarely minged, if not at all. I think that you are ready for a possible staff position again.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support

I haven't seen Koala play the server really at all. Its increasingly difficult to Support this when I have no evidence to base your changes on. I don't doubt that you've kept your nose clean in Imperial but you had a clean slate there, unlike here. Besides, because you don't play on SCPRP, why would you ask for us to remove this when we can't verify any changes. Also, this. ⬇️

On 4/13/2020 at 11:10 PM, Rangiatea said:

Id prefer you dont comment on things in this area when you haven't played on the server all year

14 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Just serve the one year out if you really want to show you've changed.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 4/15/2020 at 1:52 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Just serve the one year out if you really want to show you've changed.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.