049 talking test

Zero_Shade

Lore Name: Zero 
SCP: 049 the plague doctor that thinks people have the pestilence.

Question / Idea: n/a
Background Research: want to know if he requires help in medical research of his pestilence.
Hypothesis: try to talk to him as weekly as possible to see if he cooperates better with doctors 

Observations (What Happened During Test): talking with the plague doctor was smooth. Me, "hows your day". Plague doctor, "pretty good still sense the pestilence." Me, "How does your pestilence work in chemicals?" Plague doctor, "oh doctor if you want to learn about it here have a copy of my journal" i read it carefully and i got a roll of 97 so there some problems of his work. I then asked where he came from he told me that he came from the European region of europe. I start asking about scp 035-1 he didnt know anything about it but i say hes hiding something. I asked about 343 he was unfimilar about 343. I then asked about 682 and he stuttered a little bit because he was afraid to answer about operating on 682 and i told him i will help him if he needs it. I then asked about able and he just said an immortal person. I gave 049 the bible and he skims through it and he wasnt much religous of what he said. I also said this "[Redacted]". I gave him a dead dog and manage to bring it back to life. I was done with my researcher.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: the 3 [Redacted] mtf personal was with me and a dboi

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): it was just a talking test if he likes comminicating with people.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes he seemed like he enjoyed it alot

Edited by Zero_Shade

Grade: 91% (A)

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 15/20

Would have liked to see more in the background research (I am referring to how in background research you should list a description of the SCP(s) you are testing on. )

Creativity: 20/20

Very creative how you brought up multiple different subjects and tried to extract as much information as possible along with an answer to your hypothesis.

Presentation: 18/20

Formatted well.

Writing: 38/40
Overall, the writing is pretty good. No obvious spelling mistakes but the structure of a couple sentences felt like there was no flow between them.

Overall, Good Job.

Edited by Seymour