Nao's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Nao

Should Nao become a Trial Moderator  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nao become a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Nao (Nao Tomori)

2. What is your steam name?: NaoTomori45

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:58189148

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was superadmin on a Dark RP server, it has been so long I don’t remember the name of it. The server is currently shut down and will not be brought back up again. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? I honestly don’t remember very well but I know I started very early 2019.

6. What date did you make your forums account? Nov 9, 2019.

7. Current rank on server? I currently have the VIP+ as my ULX rank.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I currently have 2 total warns

WarnCountEvidence.thumb.jpg.8bf5e61e9346f45786623030aabfeb8e.jpg

9. Have you donated? Yes, I have donated $20 for VIP+.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community? No, I am not.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes, I have read through it thoroughly many times before writing this.

13. Timezone: CDT

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? Ever since I joined the server I had only one intent and that was to roleplay. As you all may know other people join this server with an intent to break the rules or maybe just lack the knowledge of the rules, either way, it interrupts the purpose of this server. I have been on this server for what I believe to be a while and have been following the rules to the best of my ability, even though it may not be to the benefit of my in-game character, it is for the best of the server and all the people in it. Many people break the rules and break the roleplay ultimately ruining the immersion of other players, this is what I intend to stop. I believe I deserve this rank because I will use it to the best of my ability for the greater good of this server as a whole, I may not use harsh punishment but my goal is to inform people of the rules and to stop the people who are purposefully breaking these rules from doing so any further. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first, before doing anything, try to de-escalate the situation. I would speak in a calm manner while at the same time try to gather more information about the situation. If they do not stop I would gag the person. I would then get both sides of the story then make a conclusion after checking logs to make sure no one is lying. The individual would be formally warned for Staff DIss and MRDM. After that, I would contact a Moderator+ to find a harsher punishment like a potential ban or jail time.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+ Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Amazing person!
  • Knows the rules.
  • Good Application - Good intentions
  • Low Warnings

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Good application

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

I've only seen Nao doing good things when I've seen him around on the server. I think he would make a great staff member.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Nao!

spacer.png

+ Support

-Mature
-Knows the Rules
-Good app
-Active
-Low Warns

Good luck on staff!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

12 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Mature

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Good application

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

I've only seen Nao doing good things when I've seen him around on the server. I think he would make a great staff member.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Nao!

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

16 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Amazing person!
  • Knows the rules.
  • Good Application - Good intentions
  • Low Warnings

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor