Noah's Staff/Trial Mod Application - Denied

Noahno08

Should I be Trial Mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Dr Brownie or Noahno.

2. What is your steam name?: [W-G] Brownie

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:420430728

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to staff for gaminglight on the SCP-RP branch until an incident happened, but I'm back and here, ready to give my best.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) One to two years ago, I think january 2018.

6. What date did you make your forums account? July 24th, 2019.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 11 Warns Mostly all from 2018 or 2019 when I was new.

305718755_GarrysMod4_12_20205_55_34PM.thumb.png.496aba671f1ee5d31632669a242827b5.png

9. Have you donated? Yes, I am VIP+ and VIP in SCP RP, also bought packages for Police RP.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not staff in any other community.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read and I understand the staff handbook/guidelines.

13. Timezone: EST timezone.

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank because i'm a great guys and always thinking of others. By this I mean i'm always ready to take one for the team and always ready to be there and help out. Its like the time and still I want to become an officer, and people always asked me "Why?" I always say its because I always wanted to be there for others and help people out when needed while making sure everyone was safe. Whenever I get opportunities, I take them, let it be job, school, or to even help out a person I'll take it. I also think i'm ready as I have been with this community for a long time and always tried to be active or help out the best I can or could at anytime, whenever I get on the server I people ask me "How I make money", "How to get guns", "Whats this server all about", I tell them and I make sure I inform them about the rules and make sure they do good and have fun while they play. I also even worked for this community for the SCP-RP server until an incident happened, but now I am back with the community as a changed and better person and ready assist with the community in anyway possible I can. I also am very friendly and like and talk/interact with people while having fun. I'm also very calm during stressful situations and good at instructing or informing people at what happening or what was said. On this note, this is why I think I deserve the "Trial Mod" Rank.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring them to me, somewhere like a rooftop far away from people so we don't interfere with RP. If he keeps cursing and talking over me I will gag Him/Her, and then explain why I brought them and I would them have to warn him for MassRDM and Staff/Peer diss. If they continue I will have to give another warn and may have to Jail for 300-600 seconds. If they keep continuing and have 10 warns, I will call for a Senior Admin+ to come and issue the player a 1 day ban. This is how I would handle someone who is Dissing and Massrdming People.

To the issue is because I lost my CI Vip whitelist since when I got the tmod role so I gave it to myself  in the mean time as a replacement and got striked, but this was a year ago and have changed for the better, i'm not asking for forgiveness,  but just another chance.

Edited by Noahno08

"I used to staff for gaminglight on the SCP-RP branch until an incident happened"  You said this in you app and we need to know is this a IRL issue or is this a issue that happened on SCP? Before I can + or - Support  I need to know.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

-Support

Personally I've never seen you on.

Edited by TheJayden
Didn't mean to make it in green...

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-Support for a plethora of reasons,

you have a subpar answer to Q.16

As stated above, I need to know what this “issue” was. 

Q.15 is fine, but I’ve never seen you before. I’d like to see you improve activity, become more known, and disclose this “issue” if possible before I’m willing to say +support. 

-Support

• Inactivity/only recently came back, need more time playing on the server/getting to know people
  • 11 warns 4 of which are recent, not too high but not good either
  • Question 16 could be worked on
  • can come across as mingy/unprofessional imo
  • the reason as to why you aren't staff anymore, I'm sorry but your actions as a tmod on scprp whilst in the past still reflect how you are as a staff member and the biggest question how can smt/community trust you after you gave yourself a whitelist to a job you which was why you were reemoved from staff
Edited by Phil GSC

Signature.png

15 minutes ago, Towelie said:

+/- Support

great guy

does the job

respectful

-needs more time on police

This isn't a lieutenant application lmao

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

-Support

• Inactivity/only recently came back, need more time playing on the server/getting to know people
  • the reason as to why you aren't staff anymore, I'm sorry but your actions as a tmod on scprp whilst in the past still reflect how you are as a staff member and the biggest question how can smt/community trust you after you gave yourself a whitelist to a job you which was why you were reemoved from staff

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

- Support

-Activity
-Question 16 is a bit lack luster
-A bit mingy
-Reason of getting removed from staff on SCP-RP is pretty big and unprofessional
-4 recent warns, not terrible, but not good

Maybe a bit more time and activity, and not getting any warns then you would be ready imo.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

12 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

-Support

12 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

-Support

14 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

-Support

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

-support 

sorry I just do not see you on that much.

I would suggest improving you activity and community respect. as that I something major in becoming staff. I understand you’ve made mistakes however, sometimes it takes a while to get those mistakes to go away. 

aswell I would suggest improving on your forums activity since that is also lacking.  

in conclusion, I don’t believe that you are ready. Not because of your mistakes just because of the fact that you are not as active. I only saw you once in the last month (granted this week I have been on loa). Please improve on activity on forums and in game, then I will think about changing my support.

On 4/12/2020 at 7:10 PM, October said:

-Support for a plethora of reasons,

you have a subpar answer to Q.16

As stated above, I need to know what this “issue” was. 

Q.15 is fine, but I’ve never seen you before. I’d like to see you improve activity, become more known, and disclose this “issue” if possible before I’m willing to say +support. 

11 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

sorry I just do not see you on that much.

I would suggest improving you activity and community respect. as that I something major in becoming staff. I understand you’ve made mistakes however, sometimes it takes a while to get those mistakes to go away. 

aswell I would suggest improving on your forums activity since that is also lacking.  

in conclusion, I don’t believe that you are ready. Not because of your mistakes just because of the fact that you are not as active. I only saw you once in the last month (granted this week I have been on loa). Please improve on activity on forums and in game, then I will think about changing my support.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 4/12/2020 at 5:22 PM, Max Holland said:

The issue was he gave himself a whitelist as a tmod to ci, and he wasn’t even trained.. he got striked, and since tmods have a one strike policy he got removed.

-Support

This is a pretty big breach in a way grant most of the points have been made I think that only time will heal these wounds

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor