Betty's False Warn Appeal

AdminName - BadAim

1. Questions: No questions.

2. Your In-game: ST PFC Betty 5046

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:533516868

4. The admin's name in-game: Marshal Commander BadAim

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

6. What warning did you receive: ARDM

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/8b882767b9a660471ecc623587d4f5fe

8. Why do you think this warn was false: FIRST OFF, let me introduce myself I am Betty I usually play GamingLight Police RP and I am a Master Sergeant there, I sometimes come to other GamingLight servers just to have some fun. They said I had shot someone with proof of logs and everything, (which if I did I did not mean to) Here is my side of the story, I was wanting to join DT so I walked into the Main Hanger Bay my headphones at the time were acting up and I didn't know they were telling me to leave so they killed me I was confused. I respawned and went back but this time I did not enter I was going to see what they were doing in case I was interrupting something I slowly walked up to the door and opened it then pulled out my binoculars and was trying to watch what they were doing it looked like a tryout or a meeting of some sort so I decided not to interrupt I ended up walking away and got TPed and warned. HERE IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED, I must have accidentally pulled out my E-11 instead of Binoculars and shot them even though I do not remember clicking I guess I did but, if I did I am truly sorry because, I would never do this seeing as I have a reputation to uphold in PoliceRP.

9. Any extra information: He did not take my side of the story he instantly warned and returned me without saying anything.

After an ISB landed in MHB, you immediately walked up behind them, to which the ISB (@Hunt) ordered you to step back, or face execution. You did not walk away even after I had told you to leave (as well as the ISB and DT VCMDR), and were killed because of this. 10 seconds later roughly I get shot at randomly in MHB (Other Commanders know this is a common occurrence for mingey ST PVTs to shoot people from the rafters and from the doors and then leg it). Because of my staff rank I immediately checked logs to see who it was, and it was the ST PVT who just disobeyed orders, in a position that made it seem as if you didn't want to be caught. I then brought you, said "you did the funny!", warned you, and told you "let's not be shooting at people randomly alright?", then returned you.

https://imgur.com/a/ZdZWoTs Evidence of the ARDM

EDIT: You don't not notice that you shot someone. There is a separate button you must press (that has no use with binoculars), a hitmarker, recoil, and a blood particle effect even if you didn't have audio (which somehow cut in perfectly in time to hear me talk to you in the sit, but not in time to hear your gun fire). I highly doubt you would just walk away from a situation where you accidentally shoot someone, ESPECIALLY a high command member.

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

I believe you guys are just going off what BadAim said read my story having a problem with me before which if you did ok you may not trust me but still it has no relation to my story, BadAim NEVER took my side or listened to me and would not let me explain he instantly warned me I tried to talked to him and other admins but they were all on his side and the whole time BadAim was just messing around. In my opinion this type of behavior is unprofessional. Do not go off just what BadAim is saying read my story and you will understand my side.

Why should I continue to compile evidence by getting your side when it was already clear to me that you were a minge based off my encounter that happened less than a minute before you had ARDMed? This is a common thing for trolls to do. They see a commander, shoot them, and run for a joke. I didn't see any need to continue to understand the situation any further because it was obvious to me what had happened.

18 minutes ago, SRT/State/PD Betty 1B66 said:

BadAim NEVER took my side or listened to me and would not let me explain he instantly warned me I tried to talked to him and other admins but they were all on his side and the whole time BadAim was just messing around

I presented the evidence of you ARDMing and told you that it was quite clear what you did, and I informed you that your warn would not be removed. 

20 minutes ago, SRT/State/PD Betty 1B66 said:

In my opinion this type of behavior is unprofessional.

PM me if you would like to discuss this more. I am always open to feedback regarding my behavior while staffing.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif