• No!

LT Application:

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name:  SM LuckyGoose 1A28

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81308264

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Years

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: I currently have 0 warns and have been here for almost 7 years.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Im going to be honest I haven't been to active in the police department but I have been working on getting back into it. I wanted to apply today because of a couple reasons. First reason is I feel as a highly respected and trusted member/staff in this community that everyone doesn't need to worry about another attack on the discord ever again. I also feel like the Department as a group needs more active low command as we tend to have a lot of officers and not a command member to help keep everything organized and clean. If I was accepted as LT I would be a super approachable guy who anyone can come up to and can trust me with anything they have to say or ask. I have also seen a lack of the department let issues slide like the multiple times a day where officers start to just hot each other and drive their cars like its a derby. As a LT I could help deal with the small issues so High Command can deal with the bigger reports and not have to worry with the small ones anymore. I have also noticed the lack of discipline in the low command meaning the enlisted officers don't know what they are doing and as a low command it is our job to remind or to make sure they know what they are doing and honestly by fixing all the small problems then there wont be any problems that high command have to deal with unless its a major thing. I just wanted to also make it clear im not trying to point out command members overall former command and some current command need help and I'm willing to help to get down and dirty to help the enlisted find there ways.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

14 minutes ago, CooloCool said:

HUGE + Support

- Very Active

- Very Mature

- Knows how to run a department 

- Has Experience From FBI

Honestly Good Luck Lucky!

- Derick

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

18 minutes ago, CooloCool said:

HUGE + Support

- Very Active

- Very Mature

- Derick

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+/- Support

-Good guy with a good personality 

-Needs to be active more I really haven't seen you on PD a lot

-Has experience with FBI

-Mature

You are a good guy and all lucky it's just that you arent very active if you work on activity I would happily change to a +Support 

Good Luck -CPT Tonto 1L78

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

17 minutes ago, CooloCool said:

HUGE + Support

- Very Active

- Very Mature

- Derick

+support for mrs goose to give out the promos at PD meetings

Signature.png

22 minutes ago, Tonto said:

+/- Support

-Has experience with FBI

-Mature

You are a good guy and all lucky it's just that you arent very active if you work on activity I would happily change to a +Support 

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

2 minutes ago, Burboon boi said:

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Experienced in FBI as COS

Mature

Sometimes can be a bit too condescending but otherwise has the right attitude

Experience with staffing

GET ACTIVE

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Tonto said:

+/- Support

-Has experience with FBI

-Mature

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support

-Good guy
-Experience with FBI
-Mature
-Good at what he does
-A little bit more PD activity

Good luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

I'm confused, you start your application with stating that you admit you're not that active. But then you say how low command needs active members. It me it just seems like you've just -supported your own application. 

Ex. Dep Comm

- Support

Being my rank, I have to be very strict on PD applications.

You have everything it takes to become PD Command but you have never been on PD. Improve on activity for a couple of weeks then re-apply for my support.

COL Eternity.

PoliceRP Manager

-Support

After reviewing you're application once more and hearing the sides of PD upper LC and HC, im going to be changing my Support to a -Support. I should've done this from the beginning as admitting to being inactive will not excuse the fact of inactivity. Once you improve on this however, you will have my full support on joining PD LC.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

You have everything it takes to become PD Command but you have never been on PD. Improve on activity for a couple of weeks then re-apply for my support.

COL Eternity.

-support great guy but is not active on PD

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

COL Eternity.

Activity is the only reason.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

After reviewing you're application once more and hearing the sides of PD upper LC and HC, im going to be changing my Support to a -Support. I should've done this from the beginning as admitting to being inactive will not excuse the fact of inactivity. Once you improve on this however, you will have my full support on joining PD LC.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 4/12/2020 at 2:57 PM, Tonto said:

+/- Support

-Has experience with FBI

-Mature

MAJ Tayson Terry 1L27

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg