False Permaban Appeal

H̶̝̒i̸͓̾m̸̜̃

1. Steam Name: H̶̝̒i̸͓̾m̸̜̃

2. Ingame Name: ST PVT Eric Harris 4209

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51632570

4. Ban Length: Permaban

5. Admin that Banned you: Scoot

6. Reason for Ban: "Mass Racism"

7. Dispute: I joined the server with my friend and Scoot brought me to the engine room, froze me, and said I turned the power off. I wasn't on for even 10 minutes, it was my first time getting on for the day, and I was no where near the engine room. I told him I didn't press it, he kept saying that a 31st saw me go in there and press it but I never did at all. He then brings up something about a warning for "mass racism" I believe this warning was a past warning that i got from a server in the past, I have never said anything racist on the server. I feel like if it was an old warn from another server then it's very unfair to ban me on this server, especially if i was just brought and accused of pressing the power button when I didn't. At the very least I would like to discuss this with the admins to clear this up. I did not press the power button and bringing up a warning of supposed "mass racism" and instantly perma-banning rather then discussing it and letting me speak about it is incredibly unfair on my end.

- Support

you came on with a friend that had the name of “Dylan klebold” and seeing how that name and your name are 2 of the people who had done the columbine shooting it seems already that your just a massive minge. Also with the warn, even if the warn was from along time ago you shouldn’t just be warned for mass racism you should of been banned in the first place. But honestly having your name as a school shooter really doesn't help your case

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

I didn't even take the sit last night, all that I know is that I extended your friend's ban after he said the N word in OOC and then you were banned after that. I never took your sit, just extended the ban, but I clearly remember you joining with your friend just to mess around.

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit

3 hours ago, WiN said:

- Support

you came on with a friend that had the name of “Dylan klebold” and seeing how that name and your name are 2 of the people who had done the columbine shooting it seems already that your just a massive minge. Also with the warn, even if the warn was from along time ago you shouldn’t just be warned for mass racism you should of been banned in the first place. But honestly having your name as a school shooter really doesn't help your case

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 4/12/2020 at 6:49 AM, WiN said:

- Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 4/12/2020 at 7:49 AM, WiN said:

- Support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

-Support

Its simple just don’t hang around someone who’s gonna get banned for mass Racism. If you joined to minge together, you get banned together.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 4/12/2020 at 9:49 AM, WiN said:

- Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 4/12/2020 at 2:49 PM, WiN said:

- Support

- -Support 

pretty sure I or someone else at that time requested the ban scoot just extended for us as we can’t ban that long

On 4/12/2020 at 9:25 AM, Scoot said:

I didn't even take the sit last night, all that I know is that I extended your friend's ban after he said the N word in OOC and then you were banned after that. I never took your sit, just extended the ban, but I clearly remember you joining with your friend just to mess around.

I like your quote from cars 😂

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

• 2 weeks later...