Pestilence False Warn Report

ElijahRC

Your In-Game Name: ST PVT Pestilence 1187 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130114860

Staff member's In-Game Name: SO Captain Cam

What did they do?- This guy warned me for shutting off the power when I don't even know how to do that, I was on the server for less than 20 minutes and I get pulled into a sit for something I didn't even do. He says I am lying to staff when I'm not. He also said I killed myself to avoid arrest/punishment. I said I was in the cantina which I was for most of the time, when I left all I did was walk around and jump down the elevator shaft and then I am brought into a sit, the only time I went somewhere that I am unsure of whether I am allowed to go or not since I am new to the server, is the catwalk on the second floor and all I did was walk out onto it and stand there for 5 second and then leave. He also said some guy named Mickey "caught me doing it" when I never did anything and I never even met this guy.

Evidence (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.d0c532493f4bbe98189691f1cedf29cf.png

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?- I don't know, I just don't appreciate joining a new server and getting pulled into a sit when I haven't even done anything. Also, I'm obviously not the first to report this guy. After I was warned I called this guy the worst admin in existence because I was justifiably pissed off not that it makes what I said right and I fully deserved the staff dis warn I received after I said that, this has nothing to do with this warn, I just thought I should mention it so he doesn't whine that I left that out.  

Click the white box and the picture will be there.

@[GL] Ahegao thank you for bringing this to my attention. As we both know that Mickey is apart of the staff team and I was in a discord call with him at the time, he told me that this particular ST was caught turning off the power, and it took about 6 minutes of me going through the logs to determine that he was the one that jumped off the edge to avoid arrest and he was not located in the cantina. As I asked another staff member at the time that was in there. During this sit, Mickey repeatedly told me that the particular ST jumped off the edge and took fall damage before finally dying. Going through the logs, he was the ONLY one to have taken fall damage in the last 10 minutes. I was going to deem it as not enough evidence as I had a suspicion about another ST, but going back through the logs again, that ST had been hurt by a VTOL in the last minute which couldn't have made him near the Engine room.

Wow it's almost as if I told three different admins I never pressed any buttons, never jumped off any ledge and have no clue how to shut off the power. The only time I took fall damage was because I jumped down the elevator because I was low health and bored and that was the one time I took fall damage. I never even entered the engine room while on the server which I'm guessing you need to, to shut off the power.

This Mickey guy supposedly saw me in the engine room when I never even went into it, has no evidence of me being there and you warn me because I took fall damage once.

You are honestly terrible at your job. I join this server as a new player and all I do is walk around and kill myself one time and I'm pulled into an admin sit completely confused and I'm told to "fess up" when I didn't even know how to turn off the power, had been on the server for less than half an hour and never entered the engine room. I'm then warned for something I never did and the only evidence you had was someone I never met saying I was in the engine room and that I turned off the power and that he caught me doing it which is literally not possible because I never went inside the engine room. The only evidence you had was someone saying I did it, literal hearsay was your only evidence, no video, no picture, just this guy saying I did it and a log of me dieng of fall damage because I decided I wanted to jump down an elevator shaft that was nowhere near the engine room. 

+ Support No evidence of this player turning off the power or avoiding arrest. The staff member basically listened to another staff member and belived him. Just because this layer took damage does not mean he jumped off to avoid 

If they find actual evidence of recordings then imm -

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Manager

Denied

On 4/13/2020 at 2:40 PM, ElijahRC said:

You are honestly terrible at your job

You apologised for insulting him in-game after the warn was dealt and yet you do it again here on the staff report? Due to this, you have lost any credibility that you built for yourself.

• Heart-Eyes 1