What you want to see? - Buff the current KAC PDW's damage [15 Damage]. (Increase damage to 20-30)

Why should we add it? - Departments and other classes that use the KAC PDW are having a hard time with the gun and the quality of it has gone down significantly to the point where it's called a trash weapon and the nerf was too harsh due to the fact that you can barely kill anyone with the SMG and it doesn't perform the same as another SMG would, in damage terms. And It's a shame that such a great weapon with good fire rateΒ has been nerfed to the point where it barely kills anyone anymore. Even having a pistol do more damage.

What are the advantages of having this? - Wouldn't be a bad weapon to have in departments and classes that wish to have it, and should be restored to it's former state where it was actually good.

Who is it mainly for? -Β Government and CC's.

Links to any content - N/A

spacer.png

HUGE +SUPPORT

It is pretty bad in my opinion I usually have to unload a mag or more to take someone with no armor out

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD ColonelΒ | Retired/ReserveΒ Delta Squad Second LieutenantΒ |Β Street Crimes Unit Co-CommanderΒ | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018Β |

Yeah +Support

Β 

But this is more of a bug report,

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

β€œGenius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

β€œThere are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

β€œYou are neverΒ dedicatedΒ to something you have complete confidence in."

15 minutes ago, Matthew said:

What was it at? I think it was either 21 or 31? I can't remember tbh....

Most likely 31 from what I heard it was OP back then. Hell I can't even remember it that well.

spacer.png

On 4/11/2020 at 8:25 PM, TheJayden said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

It is pretty bad in my opinion I usually have to unload a mag or more to take someone with no armor out

Β 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TLΒ Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

Β T MOD Oct 9-15/21Β Β MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21Β SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21Β Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Head Admin
On 4/11/2020 at 11:26 PM, Calamity said:

Yeah +Support

Β 

But this is more of a bug report,

Β 

On 4/11/2020 at 11:43 PM, Matthew said:

What was it at? I think it was either 21 or 31? I can't remember tbh....

it must have been 31 i remember is being 30 something

πŸ€ͺYou know who IΒ am,

unless you don't.πŸ€ͺ

The KAC PDW has been buffed to 31 damage and a faster shooting rate

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD ColonelΒ | Retired/ReserveΒ Delta Squad Second LieutenantΒ |Β Street Crimes Unit Co-CommanderΒ | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018Β |

On 4/11/2020 at 11:25 PM, TheJayden said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Β 

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Β FBI Deputy DirectorΒ Derick RA3Β |Β