Death Trooper Model Changes

Oddshot

We are requesting to have custom class models that are already on server, to be added onto each DT class as listed below. If we are unable to have the third model path, we are more than willing to settle for the first two. I do have permission from the custom class owner to use the models, he will be commenting below the permission.

Job Name: Death Trooper

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Change the model to a model already on server

Model Path: models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_trooper.mdl models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_commander.mdl 

models/player/bunny/deathtrooper/deathtrooper.mdl

Job Name: Senior Death Trooper

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Change the model to a model already on server

Model Path: models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_sergeant.mdl

models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_commander.mdl

Job Name: Death Trooper Marksman

Model Path: models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_lieutenant.mdl

Job Name: Death Trooper Heavy

Model Path: models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_lieutenant.mdl

Job Name: Death Trooper Officer

Model Path: models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_officer.mdl

Job Name: Death Trooper Vice Commander

Model Path: models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_commander.mdl

Job Name: Death Trooper Commander

Model Path: models/player/bunny/updated_imperial_deathtroopers/deathtrooper_commander.mdl

Edited by Oddshot

16 hours ago, Armor1093 said:

I give full permissions for DT to use my custom job models for their battalion.

Also 

+Support
DT needs things to get more of their members active as well as get more members.

Is it too much to ask for a link to that pack? I can't find it anywhere and it's all just ERRORs for me, but I do like the idea of this, so +Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

This will allow DT to better organise themselves in different situations aswell as get more new active members.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

7 hours ago, Hobbs said:

+Support

This will allow DT to better organise themselves in different situations aswell as get more new active members.

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.