Should I Be a T-Mod?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be a T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Balloon

What is your steam name?:Balloonhail4979

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:139033495

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, Prior Admin position of this Police RP Server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 18th 2018

What date did you make your forums account?March 18th 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 (the reason for the warn is because someone was RDMing people on True North and Another person and I were on the server and we couldn't do anything so we put him in a box and no staff was on so we tried to contact staff via other social media platforms and we got Ender to come and we showed him a video and thats how things transpired) 

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:Yes

Timezone: Central Time Zone (CST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should get Trial Moderator again because I have been staff before on the server and I've been playing recently on the server again in December of 2019 and caught up with someone of the guys and it just brought back the memories I had while on the server. I think I should get it because of the fact that not only did I have a prior staff position on the server but I would like to get back into the groove of things once more and be apart of the community in a bigger way even though I may not be close with them now I wish to change that in the future. There are still people I know on the server and that what really drives me to be on the server when I do get on but the thing is when people do something they are not supposed to do like run away during fear RP or crash into our Gov car for no reason it ruins the fun of things in a way but there is only so much we can do on our gov jobs and sometimes the staff are to busy to respond to us so I would like to relief so of that pressure on them and help out 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would jail them then ask them to stop cursing at me if they continue then I would call a higher up to send them to the anti minge and I would give them my opinion on how they should be punished which would be several warns (Staff Disrespect, RDM, No Intent To Role-play) but the higher up always has the final say in the matter 

Capture123.PNG

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+ Support

Balloon was Admin once upon a time, until he no longer could load into Garry's Mod so he had too resign.

Balloon has returned and is now reving to go and get his rank back.
Balloon is Active.
Nice.
Non Biased.
Knowledgeable.
And Likeable 🙂

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support

- Active

- Former PRP Admin

- Friendly

- Mature

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

Balloon is a friendly individual who has had experience in the staff field. An Admin is a trusted member of the staff team, and that is exactly what he was. I think he would once again make a great staff member.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Balloon!

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Former PRP Admin

- Friendly

- Mature

Balloon is a friendly individual who has had experience in the staff field. An Admin is a trusted member of the staff team, and that is exactly what he was. I think he would once again make a great staff member.

Good luck Balloon!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

31 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Former PRP Admin

- Friendly

- Mature

Good luck Balloon!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+SUPPORT

Former staff

Super friendly

One of the best staff a person could ask for 

Mature

Extensive knowledge of the SOP & Staff handbook

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+ Support

-Low warns
-Active
-Mature and nice
-Was prior staff

Good luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

-support Just had to warn him the other day for breaking fear RP, had a mingey attitude, needs to work on following the rules

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

-Support, 

this I believe is all the evidence on why he shouldn't be staff, and here is the exact video,

this isnt to dis him, but he needs to work on a few things before i would be happy with him becomeing staff. and if this how he acts, i dont believe he earns my trust, nor my will for him to become staff. this shows that he is incapable of following the most common rule to be warned on, and the immaturity in maturity in his voice, and now poorly he handled it. This is not how I want the staff, that have thee ability to warn me and ban me, to act.

Edited by ligist

On 4/13/2020 at 7:22 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Former PRP Admin

- Friendly

- Mature

Good luck Balloon!

On 4/13/2020 at 1:22 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Former PRP Admin

- Friendly

- Mature

Good luck Balloon!

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor