Showtime - Inferno Squadron - ID10 Application

Showtime

Do you Reccomend this person for ID10?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Reccomend this person for ID10?

• Yes (+1)
    • No (-1)

Commander Applications

==========================================================================================

Title: ID10 Inferno Commander Application

If your title is not correct you will not be Accepted!

Please do not forget to add a Poll on your post, or it will be denied!

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

IF SL Showtime DIO

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inferno Squadron

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be commander of this battalion because I know I can do it. I know Inferno basically like the back of my hand from my two months, to when this whole COVID-19 situation happened, then I got RATHER unfortunately sick, and then school work was slapped across my face. I want to be a Commander of this Branch again, because I believe I can do it. I believe I can come back better than ever before, and make up for the lack of time spent on the server. We all have lives. We shouldn't be punished for them, shit happens of course, and there's exceptions to everything. I'm going to show that it's in fact, Showtime, and time for me to comeback into the Server full force. I will show utmost dedication here that I can.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been here for about four months, and considering both my past activity as 501st, DT, a regular Inferno, to grinding weeks on end as a Senior Agent, Squad Lead, and Senior Squad Lead, I'd guesstimate myself to have around five hundred or so hours of game-play time? Low-balling that of course. If you want to verify that at all, check out my Steam Profile to take a guess. No, my actual game time in Garry'smod isn't equal to my time spent into the server.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ShOwTiMe33/

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander isn't to break his neck trying to stress out over his battalion to make it picture perfect. The main purpose of a commander is to do his best, to make his battalion as the best as it physically can. It is the Commander's job to take up responsibility and to do his best to make sure his battalion isn't rotten, or decayed for a hole. A commander's job is to also try to make their battalion picture perfect. They shouldn't be stressing over every little detail. Their job is to guide their battalion to be as great as it can be. If they try to aim too high, then they're doing their job wrong for their battalion becomes as high and as mighty as their aspirations lead. These high aspirations then turn into overconfidence and cockiness which drives people away from the battalion, and the server overall through negative experiences. A Commander's purpose is to guide their regiment, and be willing to make firm, and decisive decisions for the betterment of their regiment.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as a Commander, because I'm mature enough to understand that being inactive was bad, and the separation that I had from the server made me somewhat homesick for it. Bolstering my once lacking motivation to a sensation that I only had in the beginning of the server. I won't purposefully ever break away from the server. The only times when I won't be able to play is if I'm literally sick in bed, the hospital, or physically incapable of speaking. Much like I was throughout the entirety of my LOA & General sickness. I also have extensive experience with leading, doing trainings, and general bonding amongst troops. I do my best to make things fun, even in the competitive environment of Inferno Squadron. I know these are big shoes to fill here in Inferno, but I'm being as genuine as I physically can be here. Also, I can guarantee my experience in Garry's mod, as a leader, and just general all roundness as a combatant, leader, and Roleplayer. I will say take a gander at my Steam Profile, if you've already done so, no need to do it again, right?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ShOwTiMe33/

7. How often can you be Online? :

2-9 hours a day, depending on if it's a Weekday, if this Corona Virus thing keeps happening, and if I'm continually motivated for the server. Maybe even longer. But I have a life, despite that, I will balance the server and my life out. If it's not an absolute necessity for me to be on the server, then I won't be on the server. If I'm having fun and just chilling, then I'll be on the server, chilling, doing trainings, etc. It just depends on how much Inferno's happening, if there's any interesting Roleplay,etc.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
x1 Strike, the reasoning of which that I've been told is because of my demotion due to my absence. For in Inferno, being demoted means you earn a Strike. I'm going to make it my personal mission to get on as much as I can onto the server until Tuesday when the decision to this is made. Hell or high water, I'm going to do everything within my power to bring Inferno back into it's prime.

That is for Inferno Squadron however, as for any in game warnings, to my knowledge I have absolutely no warnings for RDM, or FAIL RP.

Use the Above Format for your Application, and post it in the commander applications section

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE DENIED!

ID10.jpg

I will update content and make a table of contents of lists and updated. Since y'know. My name and callsign are destined to change,etc that's just a given.

Edited by Showtime
Updating Application

CONSIDERED 

"make up for the lack of time spent on the server. We all have lives. We shouldn't be punished for them"

I do agree with you on that, You we're on LOA for a solid reason You have an extremely detailed application, and you were here before me, with a 45 streak before your LOA. I do believe you can be active.  Although I will leave this on CONSIDERED to be unbiased and I do want Feedback from other commanders as-well.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

10 hours ago, aDaddy said:

+/- Support

You recently did just get off LOA and need more time on the server due to the LOA to see what has happened

Great Person

He is active

Deserves a shot like everyone else

+Great Application

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+ Support

I may haven't known you for a while but your application is obviously better than mine.

You might have a solid chance at ID10 and I wish you the best of luck

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |