Ponik Trial Mod Application - Denied

Ponik

SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?

What is your in-game name?:Ponik

What is your steam name?: [GL]Ponik

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:165374345

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have other experiences in staffing. I was CO-Owner of  RUS RP server  For 3 years after the server was close.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 22, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? October 23, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://imgur.com/jHtedSb

Have you donated?yes 20$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am staff on DIscord but none on Garry's Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) why I should be worthy of this rank, because I am active on the server, I know 4 languages, I like helping other people, I know a lot of rp terms. Helping people is like helping yourself, because you play on this server and you like it when the server is calm and quiet and everyone plays by rp. When you sit on the admin you are responsible for the entire server and when a lot of calls come to you, some people start to panic but I’m not like that, I’m very calm, I do it one by one and do not panic, because when you panic you make more problems than help. I love to punish violators, but I’m a bad person, I just don’t know those people who are trying to hurt others how are playing normally and lastly I’m skilled at work, I quickly get used to other rules and people and I’m ready to give everything to help the server in development.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do would be to drag them to a secure area, like on the roof, along with the person(s) who reported him, and first start to get there side of the situation i will ask them if they have video proof, if yes I will watch the video if I see Mass RDM I will explain him his warn and give it to him. If not I would freeze them and gag them for I can then hear the story from the person(s) who got RDM'd. I would then check the logs after I get both sides of the story to see if the logs match up with one side or the other. Once I would get enough proof and everything would match up, I would explain to them what they did wrong then warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect.

13 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

-Support

• Sorry. You are staff on another community already.

(Yes, Discord servers count as staff)

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

46 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

-Support

• Sorry. You are staff on another community already.

(Yes, Discord servers count as staff)

Not only this but there are also issues with your application such as the last question missing anything after the warn and the longer question having basic grammatical mistakes and bits that don't make any sense which can show a lack of trying/effort such as the quote below

1 hour ago, Ponik said:

I love to punish violators, but I’m a bad person, I just don’t know those people who are trying to hurt others how are playing normally

- Support

-Low forum posts (Recommended 25 for T-Mod)
-I personally don't see you on all that much
-App seems a bit lack luster and slightly confusing at points
-Public poll

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

4 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

-Low forum posts (Recommended 25 for T-Mod)
-I personally don't see you on all that much
-App seems a bit lack luster and slightly confusing at points
-Public poll

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+support 

Last time I check discord servers are fine.

Ponik is active and mature, he has developed a great understanding of the rules and is well suited to take on staff.

(Not a big deal if his poll is public, it will not affect his staffing ability)

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

8 hours ago, Sion said:

+support 

Ponik is active and mature, he has developed a great understanding of the rules and is well suited to take on staff.

Sion,

Discord servers do count. Zeeptin has confirmed it and I posted my reply after talking to Matthew and Calamity.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Sion said:

+support 

When I applied, Discord servers were good so I am all for Ponik being staff!

Great Guy

Knows the rules

Active

Maturee

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Hello ponik unfortunately I will have to -support as much as I want to +support

• Staff on discord server while not staff on gmod is still staffing for another community
  • Low forums posts(Get active on the forums!)
  • Question 16 needs to be worked on, you would also have to give them further punishment for massrdming and staff diss as found in the staff handbook 600seconds for massrdm(checking logs to see how many the offender did rdm/ardm to give out the correct punishment e.g jailing him for the correct amount of time or getting a higher up if said punishment is more than you could give)
  • Open poll

Overall while I do believe you deserve staff at this moment there's some stuff you still have to work on, before applying next you should:

-step down from said discord you staff on

-get your forum count up!

- reread the staff handbook and ask other staff members their experiences for dealing with situations as stated in question 16 

-make sure to click private poll!

Good luck with the app see you ingame!

That bald Aussie Guy

On 4/13/2020 at 9:24 AM, Sion said:

+support 

@Sion Public polls on staff apps are automatic denial as well as being apart of another community server (discord)

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor