2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be IF Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

IF SNR Agent Black Cryo IF6

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inferno Squadron

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

We previously lost our commander, and I was sad when he left. I never knew him well but I understand the concept on commanding. I want to be a commander of this branch cause I feel like I will be able to do a lot more than just as a SNR Agent. I have been a commander in the past and I miss helping my troopers, so That is why I want to be a commander of this Branch, I just overall want to help my fellow troopers and make sure they have a good experience while in IF.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I dont have an exact number but I estimate 500+ hours due to how many hours ive gained ever since I joined when I reached 1500 hours. ( I have 2500 hours played now)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The IF Commander oversees all Actions of Inferno Squad , they assess people in our battalion and make sure they are doing their job accordingly. As IF commander we must make sure that protocol and orders are being followed and make sure people know what they are suppose to do within the battalion. We must do anything in our power to make sure our battalion stay clean and not full of minges who decide to break rules. As a Commander we are to make sure that the Battalion doesn't die, we are entrusted on running the battalion to the best we can and if we fail, then bad things can happen. Being Commander of IF is kind of different to others as IF has different Standard Operating Procedures, we have to make sure our Agents are following the SOP and not PKing someone for just look at them or even yelling. We must make sure the battalion doesn't go regimental and give ideas and reports to make the battalion better. We must ensure our battalion is a fair, following rules, and doing their job accordingly to the Standard Operating Procedures that we enforce when on. We are a role model to our agents and as a role model we must do our job right so our Agents will understand and do their job right.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

You should trust me as commander because I used to command a branch before I joined IF, I was the Sovereign of RG. I am also an Admin on the server, I have acquired this privilege by being trustworthy and good at doing my job as a staff member. I will continue to be a good and trustworthy staff member and prove myself that I can be trusted as a commander of IF.  I have done many things to become a trustworthy individual in this community, I have done so many things to help people and have even joined support to ensure our satisfaction to the community as a whole. I am trustworthy to become commander due to the fact on how known I am and how I operate as a person, If I am told an order I will do anything in my power to accomplish that order, I listen to higher ups and obviously want to wish the best for my battalion and onward. I will do everything I can to support and assess the battalion, make sure people can talk to me about issue, or even just be there for support in the battalion. I want to know everyone and make sure they like the battalion. That is why you should trust me, because of how much I care, my dedication, and my pride within this Community.

7. How often can you be Online?: 

4-6 hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

2 very old Scp RP warnings. NLR and Mic Spam

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

CONSIDERED

You've only recently joined IF, The application looks rushed like when on question 3 you end off with the word "and", I personally think you just need more experience. I do want opinions from other commanders though, so I'll leave it off with CONSIDERED 
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? We have previously lost our commander and I want to be able to step up to that position and greatly help my troopers and provide order and 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila said:

CONSIDERED

You've only recently joined IF, The application looks rushed like when on question 3 you end off with the word "and", I personally think you just need more experience. I do want opinions from other commanders though, so I'll leave it off with CONSIDERED 
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? We have previously lost our commander and I want to be able to step up to that position and greatly help my troopers and provide order and 

and also your barley on I never see you on it could be the timing I'm on but from past experiences with you my man your not ready 

13 hours ago, TAlila said:

CONSIDERED

Others in the battalion that should get the commander spot 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF