1. 1. Is he fit for the position?

• Yes ( Leave Why )
    • No ( Leave Why )

501ST HVYAL LTC Pentagon 1139

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st HVYAL LTC Pentagon 1139

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

The reason why I would like to become a Vice Commander for the 501st is because I want to do more then what I can already do as a LTC. I want to create new things that will help the future generations for the 501st. Becoming a VCMDR will help me with a lot of things. An example will be with promotions, as I see officers grow in my battalion and become better, I would be able to promote them for their work! Also I could help boost the activity even more if I became a VCMDR. I would also be able to create a new SOP and or a training guide for my men. I believe I can do the job more efficientlyย if I get this position. I love working with 501st and these are one of the best battalions I've ever been with. Love you 501st.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Maybe around 300+ hours? I've been playing since the server began then took a break, then came back.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to assist the Commander in running the battalion. They're the one who will run most of the battalion but if there are any severe issues it would be brought up to the Commander. The VCDMR also makes sure the battalion is running in a stable condition/building a foundation for your battalion. They are part of the backbone ofย a battalion.ย 

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? :

The reason why I should be trusted as a VCDMR is because I have a lot of experience commanding troops and I know a lot of command in other battalions. I believeย I can do my job correctly and efficiently. I can be trusted with doing this because I managed to do this when I was a Admiral and a IC Commander. I'm also on every single day and managed to average about 3-5 501st on everyday!

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every single day. 7-8 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Nope.

Edited by Pentagon

{ ๐’ฅ๐‘’๐’น๐’พ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ | ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ }

{ ๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’œ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐’ž๐’ฒ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐ฟ๐’พ๐‘’๐“Š๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ๐น ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ }

+/-SUPPORT

Out of respect as a commander I don't think you are ready to become a vice commander I don't see you lead in event you kinder let others lead you don't volunteer to lead and when you do I think you need to work on it a bit more and develop your skills first, also you could be a bit more active I understand about the current issue that have happened with the virus so yeah.

overall I think you need more time but I hope you the best of luck!

-Inferno Squad Commander Iden Versio IF1

+Supportย 

I've seen you online extremely, and you fit the role of a VCMDR, every time I check in your discord it is you encouragingย for you to get online, You have experience as an Admin, an Admiral, and a IC Commander, You also transferredย to help 501st and you have! the activityย is OUTSTANDING! I think you are completely fit for the role of the VCMDR slot, JJ would've wanted it this way, You are always doing the best you can with callousย and it is extremely usefulย and helpful, I've seen you lead missions, I've seen you host tryouts, I've seen you do all the right things for 501st, You do need more time but that doesn't even matter because everything you've done as helped the battalionย extremely! Best of luck man

ย 

ย 

ย 

sorry for stealing ground commandfrom you LMFAO, I wasn't aware it was assigned to you ;-;

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

4 minutes ago, TAlila said:

+Supportย 

I've seen you online extremely, and you fit the role of a VCMDR, every time I check in your discord it is you encouragingย for you to get online, You have experience as an Admin, an Admiral, and a IC Commander, You also transferredย to help 501st and you have! the activityย is OUTSTANDING! I think you are completely fit for the role of the VCMDR slot, JJ would've wanted it this way, You are always doing the best you can with callousย and it is extremely usefulย and helpful, I've seen you lead missions, I've seen you host tryouts, I've seen you do all the right things for 501st, You do need more time but that doesn't even matter because everything you've done as helped the battalionย extremely! Best of luck man

ย 

ย 

ย 

sorry for stealing ground commandfrom you LMFAO, I wasn't aware it was assigned to you ;-;

ย 

17 minutes ago, jackrhyssull said:

+/-SUPPORT

Out of respect as a commander I don't think you are ready to become a vice commander I don't see you lead in event you kinder let others lead you don't volunteer to lead and when you do I think you need to work on it a bit more and develop your skills first, also you could be a bit more active I understand about the current issue that have happened with the virus so yeah.

Not often do I disagree with the prestigious Iden Versio, but I have seen the work you have done. You have revived 501st's activity ever since you joined 501st. Its a normal thing to see 5 to 6 501st walking down the hallway inย a prestigious march now because of you, and for that im giving you a MAJOR + SUPPORT.

25 minutes ago, TAlila said:

+Supportย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody |ย Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RPย |ย Ex - Imperial RPย 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

34 minutes ago, TAlila said:

+Supportย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

[- Sector Advisorย Luciferย | Head Admin of ImperialRPย -]

~ Our duty as Soldiersย is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

52 minutes ago, TAlila said:

+Supportย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

|ย Superย Adminย | Seniorย Forums Diplomatย |ย Support Advisorย |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officerย |ย 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Since your return we have already seen the return of the 501st and I assume you played a large part in this, when I see you on you are constantly leading your troops fantastically and keeping them at excellent standards. In my opinion currently you are one of the best officers on the server and it is an honour to give you a MASSIVE +SUPPORT!

Keep doing what your doing, We love our boys in blue.

-The Eighth Brother

13 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

+/-SUPPORT

ย 

๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ย ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™กย | ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃย 
sasuke GIF