branch weapon balance - Denied

Rabbit

What you want to see? -  Each branch have a set of weapons unique to them and have those's weapons buffed or nerfed to fit that branch instead of changing the weapons out every update 

Why should we add it? -  This was already added for HP and Armor states, just makes sense for it to be add to weapons as well.

What are the advantages of having this? - As of right now each branch is chasing after OP weapons for their branch every update, at the cost of balanced game play.

This would prevent Branch's from getting their hands on weapons that honestly should be restricted to custom classes.

-Side note It would also be nice to have Dev updates to any changes made to the weapons or just a spreadsheet outlining weapon states that gets updated when changes are made

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  Nope

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

4 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support
As long as the weapons seemed to be spread out from worst to best and not something like op gun on 1/2 of all the classes I dont see it as much of an issue.

+Support on a Logs recording every change that the community can see.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

19 hours ago, Bread said:

If you put a blatantly overpowered weapon on a class on purpose its bound to get nerfed, you're asking for it when you do it in my opinion

*cough cough shades browning auto 6 cough cough*

+support
Branch Updates should be about needed changes and not weapon buffs to get that slight advantage in a gunfight

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

+support
Branch Updates should be about needed changes and not weapon buffs to get that slight advantage in a gunfight

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

On 4/12/2020 at 1:17 AM, Official Orange said:

-Support
As long as the weapons seemed to be spread out from worst to best and not something like op gun on 1/2 of all the classes I dont see it as much of an issue.

21 hours ago, Bread said:

If you put a blatantly overpowered weapon on a class on purpose its bound to get nerfed, you're asking for it when you do it in my opinion

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

9 hours ago, Ritz said:

+support

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

On 4/11/2020 at 3:47 PM, Official Orange said:

-Support

On 4/11/2020 at 8:19 PM, Bread said:

+Support

Branches constantly asking for new weapons the moment their old weapon gets patched is unacceptable. The meta has gotten so bad that 150 HP 150 Armor, is considered average. The server is in a constant cycle, where branches constantly buff their jobs, just to get ahead in this pseudo arms race.

9 hours ago, Kumandant said:

+Support

Branches constantly asking for new weapons the moment their old weapon gets patched is unacceptable. The meta has gotten so bad that 150 HP 150 Armor, is considered average. The server is in a constant cycle, where branches constantly buff their jobs, just to get ahead in this pseudo arms race.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 4/12/2020 at 8:34 PM, Ritz said:

+support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 4/15/2020 at 12:18 AM, Kumandant said:

+Support

I mean everyone wants to get ahead of the enemy and finding new guns that surpass the enemy is exactly what every person does and so your like if i run at you with a pistol woudnt it be clicked in your head to use a better pistol or any other gun that can do damage faster or has more damage  and if i ran at you with a shotgun woudnt you try to use a better shotgun or something that has more range that a shotgun can barley hurt you with -support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"