A time to say goodbye.

JJWCKK

Hello troopers, as you may know but i was a Vice Commander for the 501st. My beginning in Imperial Role play was to spark a different light from old to new. i once came from SCP-RP as a DHOS in gensec; which i have retired from. However, when joining Imperial i knew that i wanted to join the 501st from its already existing issues in it's structure. I joined 501st to fix it, to reinforce a structure that is there to improve. Through the months since my join date on the  29th of November last year i focused my time into the branch, assisting officers, helping with documents, creating a training document as a 2LT. over the months past my goal was nearly complete. Now, on the 11th of April, my goal has been complete. Motivated people have taken a stand in what could lead a spark to spread to every battalion. To those whom seem liked i hated, note i didnt resent you but encouraged to be more than what they are, but to be better at everything that comes their way.

This is my final goodbye. best regards to all that knew me in Gaminglight and to those whom i commanded and followed.

Your former Vice Commander, JJWICKK

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

I've been watching 501st go from having barely any people online to now having a minimum of at least 5 or 6. I'm happy that the battalion has gone that way, and while I personally don't know you, I'd like you to know that I'm happy that you completed your goal in making a change. Sad to see you go.

ST RTL COL JESTIE

Auf Wiedersehen Kamerad, hoffe wir treffen uns wieder auf dem Schlachtfeld ...

Best of luck JJ.

Edited by [GL] Ahegao

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Don't leave

Please,

Just not now man 😞

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

• 4 months later...