STEAM_0:0:98541536

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

Lord II

Have you donated to the server?: 

Yes = Lord

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

Yes 2 on Prp one is false and is getting taken care of and the other is 4 years old

How much time do you have on the server?:

been playing since 2017 and have 2.5k hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I have love starwars and its lore for several years. I am also Lord II which pretty much requires me too know lore. I still to this day study lore and comics. And I am sure that the events I would create would be fun a new!

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I want become gamemaster to make the event  maybe a little more exciting and in depth. I also have loads of great ideas that would be great events big or small. I have also give ideas for event to some GMs that they have use.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I should be trusted as a Game Master because I’m currently a staff member on the server and I am a well respected player that’s been around for a while.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes I am a mod on the server.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

yes I have worked with some and been in many events.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

[On ship] An ISB inspector would fly his ship alone into MHB whilst everyone is busy with the ISB a cloaked rebel ship will fly into MHB and wait till MHB is clear. There main objective is to shut the power off and disarm the turbo lasers. This is so a small rebel fleet can enter and attack the ship. once all the enemy ships are clear and all rebels are taken care of (except 1 for interrogation) they will interrogate he/she to get the cords of a base on hoth. This will lead them to a kyber crystal outpost where the will find two jedi and a sizeable rebel force. once they kill the rebels and jedi they will successfully accomplish the event.

[Off Ship]  I would brief all of the troopers on the mission at hand. The stolen plans have been traced down to the Black Sun Organization on Wukkar. Troops must infiltrate the base to collect the stolen plans. Rebels on a separate mission lead by Luke to recover the Black Sun's blackmail list will run into the troops. While the ground troops continue to push forward, the inquisitors would seek out Luke and his apprentices (Obviously Luke would escape). Information from one of the captured rebels would inform troopers of the rebels secret camps on the planet. With air support ready to bomb the bunkered rebels in the camp all troops would move in to destroy the camps. Once the camps are destroyed we would head back to the ship for debriefing

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes. !give (playername/SteamID) (weapon ID) and to give it to yourself you do !give ^ (weapon ID).

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes. To model someone else it’s !model (player name/SteamID) (model ID). To model yourself it’s !model ^ (model ID).

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

Major ++ Support 
+His app is outstanding
+amazing guy 
All together frost is one of thew coolest guys to hang around and i would love to work with him to make event as he is a great Mod so i can imagine with the creativity he has he would make a even better GM.

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |