false warning

(Da BeaR)

False warn

Cam/Ginger - False Warn Report

==========================================================================================

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: ☁ happy

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102487807

4. The admin's name in-game: i was told it was SO captain cam by an admin but during the warning it was Speicla Forces Ginger 

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): I think thatcamerondude

6. What warning did you receive: pressing the wee woo button and staff diss 

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  image.png.f8e217153ba7efc7af35f5c29381cdb7.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false: i went into brig not knowing i could not. and was killed while another player pressed the alarm system and i was brought by cam and warned and then i called him an asshat and i was warned again. 

9. Any extra information: im not sure if you can remove the warning for me calling him an asshat

@ThatCameronDude

Well the staff-diss is acceptable, since you did call him an asshat when he was on his staff Job. Though the idea of having staff would be waiting for a sit/ticket. But did you mean to say Bridge or ATC since a Alarm system isn't in Brig.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

9 hours ago, (Da BeaR) said:

i went into brig not knowing i could not

Let’s forget about the big “LEVEL-4 CLEARANCE REQUIRED” sign right outside the Bridge then, and let’s ignore that shock regularly guards that area, and that shock only guard restricted areas.

and was killed while another player pressed the alarm system

In no way could I blame Cam for making this mistake. The only thing a staff member has to go off of whenever someone presses the alarm button is death logs, and where the most recent deaths were. If you were on the bridge when you aren’t authorized to be there then you are 100% a suspect in that case. 
EVEN THEN being on the bridge without proper clearance is considered failRP.

i was brought by cam and warned and then i called him an asshat and i was warned again. 

Wow, I never would have guessed that insulting a staff member would get you warned for staff diss!

-support even without cam’s side.

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Correction,. you called me a "fucking dumbass." Please do not lie on your warn appeals. I will admit I was wrong for the FailRP one, but the staff diss was 100% a valid warning. When I reached the area, Agent Hask said he killed the ST responsible for it so I checked deaths logs and 22 seconds ago, you were killed by Agent Hask. So going off of that I assumed you were the one responsible for it.

• Manager

Denied
Every restricted area is marked with a large textscreen saying so, the fact that the alarm (which Naval rarely ever press) went off at the same time you tresspassed is a massive giveaway. Even if there was another person who pressed the alarm, it was probably another ST that accompanied you, so you at still in the blame for association.