30 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

On 4/10/2020 at 8:07 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

- Dedicated and very active staff member

-Mature, unbiased staff member

- Been staff for a long time and still get consistently high sits even as a senior admin 

- A fun and great person to be around and talk to

- Deserves to have a chance at JMT because I feel like he would do amazing at it 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+Support

Hello Masterson,

After reading your application and other people's responses, I feel that you're ready for the rank of Super Admin. You have shown a lot of effort and time into your application, which shows dedication and that you're applying for the right reasons. Your application has a lot of information, which is great to see! This will give us a great understanding and a perspective about you. You have been the rank of Senior-Admin for a good amount of time and you it looks like you have been putting in the effort and dedication to help you try and reach Super-Admin!

From reading other people's positive responses. It appears that you're very active on staff and seem like a genuine guy, I have spoken to you a few times and you do seem like a nice and a great guy to talk to! You're very mature and seem to be very professional when dealing with situations and talking to. I feel that you would be a great role model for others to look up to, keep doing what you're doing and continue doing your best. Don't really have much to say, but it looks like you have all positive opinions and people think you're ready for Super-Admin, which is great!

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Good luck Masterson, keep doing on what you're doing and I feel that you're ready for Super-Admin and you would make a great role model for other players!

Kind Regards

Munchies

14/04/2020

• Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 4/10/2020 at 7:07 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

- Been staff for a long time and still get consistently high sits even as a senior admin 

- Deserves to have a chance at JMT because I feel like he would do amazing at it 

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/14/2020 at 6:54 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Masterson,

After reading your application and other people's responses, I feel that you're ready for the rank of Super Admin. You have shown a lot of effort and time into your application, which shows dedication and that you're applying for the right reasons. Your application has a lot of information, which is great to see! This will give us a great understanding and a perspective about you. You have been the rank of Senior-Admin for a good amount of time and you it looks like you have been putting in the effort and dedication to help you try and reach Super-Admin!

From reading other people's positive responses. It appears that you're very active on staff and seem like a genuine guy, I have spoken to you a few times and you do seem like a nice and a great guy to talk to! You're very mature and seem to be very professional when dealing with situations and talking to. I feel that you would be a great role model for others to look up to, keep doing what you're doing and continue doing your best. Don't really have much to say, but it looks like you have all positive opinions and people think you're ready for Super-Admin, which is great!

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Good luck Masterson, keep doing on what you're doing and I feel that you're ready for Super-Admin and you would make a great role model for other players!

Kind Regards

Munchies

14/04/2020

• Like 1

Huuuuuge +Support

• Dislike 1

Huuuuuge +Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

Masterminge applying for Super Admin?????

Honestly, one of the biggest + Supports I have given in a long time. You honestly deserve this rank. You are not only mature but respectful and always so social and friendly! You help a lot of staff members and players (including myself). You are dedicated and definitely know the rules to a huge extent. 

• Along with the other reasons above.

Good-luck! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Huuuuuge +Support

I have came back today to say one word to this. 

Yes.

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Huuuuuge +Support

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor