• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?

Masterson 

2. What is your steam name?:

[GL] Just Masterson

3. What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:162489285

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Before Joining The PoliceRP Gaminglight Staff Team, No.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Early / Mid August 

6. What date did you make your forums account?

August 9th 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Senior Admin / Event Team

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

0 (Attached Below)

9. Have you donated?

Unfortunately Not

10. What rank are you applying for?

Super Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No I Am Not

12.Have you read the staff guidelines at you will be tested on it:

Yes I Have Many Times

13. Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

5 Superadmin +: Hunt, Mikey, Calamity, Rookieblue, Matthew

2 Manager+:  Igneous, Hotshot

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have been with the PoliceRP Staff Team for quiet a while now. Its been about 6 months, during this time I have learned so much from black and white rules down to the grey areas. During my time here I feel I have grown a very positive reputation within the community. I became staff to help people being support, fourm diplomat, and even being able to help players in game experience by being part of the Event Team,and by being apart of the Junior Management Team could help me further that. I always have thought that I kept up pretty good with my activity, I was one of the first people who hit  1,000 sits with this new system in place, and only managed to get a total of 1 staff report (denied) and 1 or 2 false warn appeals on me, even before the current events happening now. Another reason I want to become a Superadmin is to be able to continue and help out with issues around the server even more. I also am up pretty late at night on most nights when there may not be a lot of staff on, and I have no issue getting on staff if everyone else has been on, or no one was getting on. Become part of the JMT is something that will definitely be something new, a learning experience, but I love challenging myself and trying new things, and even as a Senior Admin there are new challenges or questions that come in every day. Another thing is my leadership ,I have been command in a couple departments which really helped me with leadership and management, and even being a role model which is what Admin, Senior Admin, JMT, etc. Is all about. These are reasons I believe I desereve this rank, and I feel so honored and grateful to even have this chance to be in this position 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Once I found out about it, either by seeing it, ooc, report, etc. I would jailtp the person to a non populated roof (either away from noise, or other current sits)  I would start explaining what they did wrong, and at that point if they continue to curse at me I would gag them and let them know that they will have a moment to explain there side after I state why he was up there and what he did wrong. I would then check his warns (!warns) see if he has a past for this kind of stuff or if its a newer person. I would then ungag him and let him explain his side, if he continues cussing me out I would then regag them and at that point require them to type there side. From there I would then !warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Diss or Player diss depending If they were just cursing or  actually dissing me. From there I would type !menu and find there name and give them a 5 day ban, from there I would close the sit or just return myself and continue on. 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

With this new system of reporting it to SMT I would do the following: 

Either by hearing there voice or getting reports of there being a possible alt account, I would spectate them. While spectating I would find out there playtime, and investigate into there steam profile seeing if it was made recently, or anything out of the normal that I have noticed with alt accounts I have actually caught before. If I wasn't sure I would go to other Super Admins and Senior Admins who may have more expierence with this to see if they think so. From there I would then either

A. Contact SMT To Have Them Deal With It 

B. Ban Them Myself If No SMT Is Online At The Moment

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

First I would ask them what there issue is, because if there wanting to chargeback, its probably because they dont like something. If its something I can help I would try to help them. If its like there about to be banned or they just don't want it. I would inform them that charging back can get in serious trouble, like blacklisted. I would also let JMT and or SMT know and they could further handle it if they choose too. 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? 

I would stop a family from mass minging by first trying to find out who the leader is, and bringing him. My reason for this is if its a mass minge family bringing the whole family at once could cause a lot more issues and cause it to escalate. I would tell the family owner / leader that he has to get his guys under control, or people are going to start being warned, kicked, etc. If they proceed to minge afterword I would then bring them either one by one and warn them or bring them as a whole and let them know. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

Each day as a Senior Admin I still find myself asking questions to fellow staff members, asking Senior Admins, JMT, and even just asking in admin chat for other people who might know it better. Like if its about a department that I dont have a lot of knowledge about I would have mabye another staff member come talk to them about it 

I would like to say thank you for reading this!

20200410190700_1.jpg

Signature.png

Huuuuuge +Support

- Dedicated and very active staff member

-Mature, unbiased staff member

- Been staff for a long time and still get consistently high sits even as a senior admin 

- A fun and great person to be around and talk to

- Deserves to have a chance at JMT because I feel like he would do amazing at it 

• Like 2

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

- Been staff for a long time and still get consistently high sits even as a senior admin 

- Deserves to have a chance at JMT because I feel like he would do amazing at it 

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

19 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head Admin
5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

My only - is that I think you could use a bit more time before applying. SA is a big jump in staff and I'm sure every PRP Senior Admin would love to have one of the 2 open spots, but again, I think it would be best if you waited just a bit longer before aplying.

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

24 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

25 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

Good Luck Masterminge ❤️

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support

do I need to say why?

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, Zerg said:

+Support

Active

Knows the Rules

Great Guy

GOOD LUCK

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

5 hours ago, Zerg said:

+Support

Active

Knows the Rules

Great Guy

GOOD LUCK

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

13 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

Good Lucky!

• Like 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

16 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

• Like 1

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

17 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

pdhcdepcomm.png

20 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

22 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support

+  Support

-Dedicated to the server
-Great and mature guy
-Been staff for a long time and has done great
-Great leader 

Through my time as EMS command, Masterson has always been great with dealing with things. He seems that way with staff as well. So with all that said, Good Luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 4/11/2020 at 3:07 AM, Rick Sanchez said:

Huuuuuge +Support