logan_leggs

Should Smoke get Commander   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Smoke get Commander

• Yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :   Smoke

2. What Regiment are you applying for?     Shock Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?       I have been the Shock VCMDR  for about 3 months now and before that I had worked my way up through the shock ranks creating lasting relationships with every last person who is active on Shock I have been doing roster and tryout updates and really just trying to take the lead on a lot of updates to the shock documents as my previous Shock Commander Arson wasn't too keen on doing them. Also I feel i am well known in the server as being respectful and fair with any of my arrests, As well as just being a good player overall. I feel that I would make the best commander because I am on the server almost every day so long as IRL things dont get in the way. I feel that I will make a good commander because the current active shock look up to and respect the things I say. They follow my orders and we have been able to keep a steady number yet low number of active shock members. My goal is to get the activity of shock up past other battalions! I have been looking for more things to do within game and feel that being the Shock Commander will help with that desire! I feel that with me as a commander would set a great chain of command within the current shock ranks opening a slot for VCMDR for some of our more active shock officers to have a goal to be on and active to work towards. I would also like to take into the account of my IRL military experience in the Army as a SGT i am responsible of making trainings and commanding troops i feel this experience helps me be a great officer within my battalion! I think I would make a great commander!!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?      I have been apart of the server about 5-6 months and been active for almost all of those months are a daily activity! 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?    The main purpose for a commander of a branch is to take the orders given to him from high command and make sure every single person within his/her battalion understand the rules and goals given to them from high command, As well as make sure they keep their Battalion in check and in a well ordered and respectful/Serious manner. To make sure they are bringing new people into their Battalions in new and interesting ways. To make sure the training and upkeep of their Officers/NCO is constant! As well as to keep order of the lower enlisted people within their Battalion and be a roll model for anyone within the Battalion as the goal or standard to perform as a trooper within the Battalion!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :     I feel as tho I am a trust worthy person within the server! I have never been warned and am always fair when i arrest someone. I love playing on the server and is the only server I play on in GMOD so i have all of my attention on this server. With me being one of the current VCMDR of Shock I feel as I am trusted with that duty and ready to take on the responsibility of Commander. A lot of my Shock have said they would like to see me as the Commander, I feel that shows they trust me to be a good commander too them. I have always had the best intention when on the server and have the respect of most other Battalions on the server and can gladly say I feel that a lot of the higher ups of other Battalions are my friends! Whenever I am on my VCMDR job I am always down in the dirt with my men so to speak. I am standing guard at checkpoints I am making sure everyone is having fun of the job by doing Shock SIMS. I feel that is why I should be trusted to be the new Shock Commander!

7. How often can you be Online? :      As posted before I am on pretty much daily if for some IRL reason i am not going to be on iv'e always posted an LOA

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :      I have ZERO warns on any server!

++++MEGA SUPPORT

+ Great Leader

+Active

+Fit for CMDR

+Respectful

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

1 hour ago, Brody Ice said:

++++MEGA SUPPORT

+ Great Leader

+Active

+Fit for CMDR

+Respectful

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+support great guy, active, good leader, fit for the position. I have full confidence in smoke’s ability to lead shock and better the battalion

• Like 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

1 hour ago, Monaco said:

+MEGA SUPPORT
+Very Active
+Very Mature
+Great Leader
+Well known and well respected
+Respectful, Nice.
+Serious
+Fit for Commander

Ow that green in your post hurts my eyes, but anyways + Supoort.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

+Support
From a security Director stand point you are a great leader and if i could accept you i would
Mature
active
Great Great leader
you got this in the bag

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+Support

+Active when he can

+Great Leader

+Wants whats best for Shock

+Wants to improve Shock

+Wonderful Person

+Great Leader

+Has been VCMDR for AWHILE 

+Knows and has what it takes to be a CMDR

Good Luck Man!!!

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}