Remove the medkit from Security Corporal - Accepted

Cryolast

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  Remove the medkit from Security Corporal

Why should we add it? - Security shouldn't be healing themselves or others as that is medical's job.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will unencourage security on the CPL job to heal themselves/others and more security will go to medbay.

Who is it mainly for? - The security corporal job.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

+Support

With medkits on most jobs it ruins the roleplay experience for medical staff, not only should they be removed from certain jobs, I believe they should be removed from the armory too.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

2 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Cryolast,

Ya. Its time for this to go. It impedes on medical and I thought this was already done.

+support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Lets support medical staff and involve them more with gensec. I'm surprised CPL had it at all.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Cryolast,

Ya. Its time for this to go. It impedes on medical and I thought this was already done.

+support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+support

The problem with CPLs healing themselves has gotten a bit out of control.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 hour ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

The problem with CPLs healing themselves has gotten a bit out of control.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support

Why do they have it in the first place, there trained gun agents not medical personnel 

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher

+support

We need more medical to shoot in D block!

Edited by TheBrigand
  • Sad 1

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!